Chapter 15

Alessandro's POV~

Alessandro's POV~

It only took some cash for the guard to let me enter her dorms. If this is the type of security they provide here then I have to have a talk with the principal.

I can not risk her safety.

Fortunately no one saw us entering due to it being night.

Taking the keys from her purse, I unlocked the door. Turning around, I closed it with my foot.

She is still asleep in my arms.

Entering her room, I slide the covers and put her down on the bed gently. I put the covers back up till her chin and she instantly curls into a ball on her side, still not waking up.

I move the stray hair locks from her face and tuck them behind her ear, caressing her tear-stricken cheek in the process.

I hate seeing her like this but I hate what it makes me feel more.

It is..it is weird.

I have grown up in blood and guns. All my life I have seen people in pain. I have tortured them, made them beg for their lives, watched their soul leave their bodies and did not regret a single second of it.

So it should not make a difference now, right?

Yet it does.

This girl here is making me feel things I never have without even trying. Just seeing her tearful eyes makes me want to kill the person behind it.

My eyes roam over her stunning features in silent admiration.

She is so painfully beautiful it hurts.

Every time I look at her pale face, my anger rises and I am tempted to just go back and end the fucker right there.

Backing up, I go to leave her here and wait up in the living room in the thoughts of cooling my mind.

But before I can leave, Angel's left hand shoots out, her small fingers wrapping around my wrist with a soft whimper.

I turn around and try to pry it off, but she does not loosen her hold on me instead the more I do so the more she groans in her sleep.

Sighing, I drag the chair next to her study table and place it beside her bed. Sitting down, I replace the hand she is holding with my left one. She groans again but then goes back to sleep when I rub it.

I take out my phone and use this time to do some pending works with my free hand while caressing her palm with the other one.

It is ten p.m. and I am almost done when I hear the sound of her sobbing. I snap my head in her direction.

She is crying in her sleep and murmuring something I can not quite hear.

Nightmare.

I pat her cheeks so she can wake up from her dream. But she does not and continues to mumble in sleep.