Chapter 33

Alessandro's POV:~

Alessandro's POV:~

The night sky stretches above us, a celestial canopy adorned with countless stars that twinkle with an ethereal glow. The moon, a radiant orb, casts a silver sheen upon the gentle ripples of the ocean, setting up a mesmerizing dance of light and shadow. The air is filled with the scent of salt and the freshness of the water, invigorating our senses and reminding us of the vastness and beauty of nature. The rhythmic sound of the waves crashing against the shore gives birth to a soothing symphony that harmonizes with the gentle breeze rustling through our hair.

Beyond the shore, the sand dunes extend far and wide, their soft, powdery crests whipped into shapes by the ever-present wind. They are an appealing study in contrasts: sharp and angular lines against the softness of the sand, the lightness of the surface pitted against the fixture of the structures that create them. They stand tall, shapes changing like living sculptures moulded by the constant flux of tides, wind, and time.

Far in the distance, a lighthouse stands tall, its beam of light cutting through the darkness, sweeps across the horizon, casting fleeting shadows on the water, adding an enchanting touch to the already hypnotic scene. Seagulls gracefully glide through the air, their calls echoing in the stillness of the night, as if they too are captivated by the serene beauties that surround us: the sea and her. My Angel.

Both can evoke such a sense of tranquility. The ocean at night, with its shimmering reflections and gentle waves, can build a serene and peaceful ambiance, much like the calming presence of Angel in my life. Just like the ocean she possesses an alluring and mysterious quality. The ocean's vastness and depth can be compared to the depth and complexity of her personality, making them both intriguing in their own unique ways.

It's like the more I unravel her, the more layers I come across. And every time I feel like I finally know her, there is another secret waiting for me around the corner.

As we walk hand in hand along the sandy beach, the cool touch of the water caressing our bare feet, the absence of hustle and bustle of the day allows me to fully immerse myself in the beauty of nature. The sand beneath our feet is soft, cool, and powdery, almost like a fine dust. Every step registers a soft crunching sound, as if the sand is rejoicing at the touch of human feet. The occasional shells and pebbles that dot the sand add to the sensory experience.

The first magical sight that greeted us when we set foot on the shore was the endless expanse of crystalline blue waters that stretched out to the horizon. The sun had just started to set then, casting a warm orange glow over the beach. The ocean's surface was calm and mirror-like, reflecting the ever-changing clouds, the golden rays of the sun, and the colours of the sky. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore produced a rhythm that matched the beating of our hearts.

But as the night is drawing near, the colours of the ocean have now shifted from a bright turquoise blue to a deep indigo hue with the darkness providing a sense of privacy and intimacy, allowing us to feel more connected. The end of the day and the start of a new chapter.