Chapter 10

Alessandro's POV~

Alessandro's POV~

I stroll inside the mansion with my jacket in hand. Following the voices coming from the kitchen I go there. Francesco and Damien are sitting on the stools, discussing business.

Hearing my footsteps Damien turns to me, "Well hello there."

Putting my jacket on the island, I take out a water bottle from the fridge, gulping half of it in one go, ignoring his annoying ass.

"Why are you so grumpy man?" He asks again.

I put the bottle on the table, turning towards them. "Any news?"

"Everything went according to your orders. Rivers boarded the plane this morning, then our men fetched him and took him to the island." He informs.

"And his brother?" I ask him.

"Taken care of." He replies with a stoic face, not showing any emotions. You can never suspect anything from Francesco. The man is hard like a rock.

I nod my head in appreciation.

"What care?" Damien looks at him and then at me. "What did you do with him?"

"He is dead." Francesco says.

"But did you not say that Rivers was going to reunite with his brother if he listens to you?" Damien looks at me in question.

"I did." I say.

"Then why did you kill him?"

"I have no morals but I do not do business with a rapist."

Damien turns his chair in my direction. "What if senior Rivers opens his mouth now, we have no leverage on him." He expresses his thoughts.

"You should really with your memory." I pick up my jacket from the island, turning around to leave.

"Huh?" He seems to be thinking for a while before realising. "Oh ho...he can not open his mouth. He does not have a tongue." He exclaims as if he discovered the theory gravity.

"Congratulations Price." I say, walking up the stairs to my room. Dino is on a road trip with his friends, so I go straight to my room.

When reaching I discard my clothes and enter the bathroom, eager to wash off the blood from my body. My work requires me to get my hands dirty but that does not mean I stay like that. I like my things always neat and in their place.

Changing in my gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I get in the bed, too exhausted.

Flashback

"What is that noise?" I ask her getting curious. Loud booms and noise of glasses breaking are coming from outside the house.

She looks at me, biting her lower lip hard, thinking of a reply. "They are playing like you do."