Chapter 49

(Next chapter will be out only after 60 votes, 600 views, and comments on almost every para

(Next chapter will be out only after 60 votes, 600 views, and comments on almost every para. Took me so much to pen down this chapter. So make it worthwhile. I'm not kidding. If you wanna read further do the needful)

Alessandro's POV:~

3 hours before

A date.

A fucking date. With my Angel.

I can not believe she is getting back to her normal self again.

I ordered Lazzlo to prepare everything for the occasion the moment I stepped out of the estate. The cutlery. The theme. The flowers. The food. The drinks. The dessert. I even have the dress that she is going to wear tonight packed and waiting for her in our bedroom. A little red dress with matching jewellery, shoes, bag, and a jacket if she needs one. Just the hotel is mine, and it will be closed for customers today since her safety can be compromised in a crowded place. Except for that, everything will be to her taste.

I do not want her to ever feel like she deserves anything less than the world.

"Allora? Cosa ne pensi?"

(So? What do you think?)

I snap my gaze towards Franco, completely unaware of what just spewed out of his mouth. "Huh?"

He shakes his head, realizing I was not listening. "I asked, what should we do with Fabio?"

I shrug, rolling the paperweight between my thumb and forefinger. "Let him go with a warning."

At my words, a thick silence falls over the whole table. Everyone's head turns in my direction. Some bewildered. Some are completely dumbfounded.

"Sei sicuro?" Franco raises his brow slightly.

(Are you sure?)

Did I speak in Hebrew?

"Certamente." Damien chuckles like a schoolgirl, and I glare at him. "What?"

(Of course.)

"You are letting someone go without carving his eyes out or burning his hands for stealing from you."

"He returned the drugs, did he not?" They nod. "Then what should I punish him for?"

"It is just, you know," Damien moves his hands, saying, "So unlike you to be so merciful."

"Fuck off! I am not showing mercy."

Or am I?

Angel's kindness is rubbing off on me, I guess. Either that, or I am starting to really become merciful in my professional life after being that way with her at home.