Chapter 23

Anastasia's POV~

Anastasia's POV~

"Blonde bimbo again!" The irritating voice of Damien greets me from the top of the stairs as soon as we enter the mansion.

I narrow my eyes at him, offended by his words, "For your kind information, dumb head, I am the topper of my batch."

Alessandro just stands beside me with his hand pressed against the small of my back, amused at our conversation.

"Ohh" Damien forms an 'o' shape with his lips, digesting the fact. "So, a blonde but not a bimbo? That is a first."

"Shall we?" Alessandro gestures towards the grand double staircase and I nod, taking the steps while Damien passes us.

"Beware of the playboy blondie." His voice sounds from the hall.

I frown at his words.

Is Alessandro still into multiple-night stands? But he said I am the only one.

Entering his room, my jaw is about to hit the ground again.

Gosh! This man is loaded.

"Make yourself comfortable while I go change."

I nod absentmindedly and go towards the huge floor to ceiling window, facing the estate after hearing the door to the bathroom close behind me.

The scenery looks more breathtaking now that I am looking at it from over here. The place is so aesthetic. Chloe would have started taking selfies with the statue near the fountains by now.

I laugh at the thought of my crazy bestfriend.

Speaking of which, I have to inform Rodie about the sudden plan and my absence.

A strong pair of arms jacket me from behind, pushing my back to a hard chest, startling me.

"What were you thinking?" He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

This thing what he is doing right now is extremely weird yet satisfying.

"Your house is beautiful." I comment, still looking ahead.

"Thank you." Alessandro gathers my hair from the right side and puts it all on my left shoulder. "You liked it?" He whispers against my skin and I shiver a little from the sensation.

"Liked it? I love it." I look at him from the corner of my eyes as he places a soft kiss on my right shoulder making my hands hold his arms around my stomach tightly.

"Why are there so many mansions in your estate?" I divert the topic, not being able to take his affection for long.

"The brick ones are for the servants, maids and their families who work in the household." I nod. "That grey one you see right across there, is for my men." I nod again, taking in all the information.