Chapter 6

Anastasia's POV~

Anastasia's POV~

"Get out girl. We do not have the whole night." Chloe shouts from the living room.

"Coming coming." I say back, putting on a gold bracelet on my hand.

I have on a black lacy crop top. It is shimmery and has a low square neckline. The ends have a flowery design. With this I am wearing a black leather skirt which ends just above my knees and has a side zipper. A gold necklace and bracelet. Just my nude stilettos to go with. That is it.

Chloe has done my makeup before I put on the outfit. Which consists of nude lipstick, mascara and nude eyeshadow. I insisted her to keep it low. This dress is already too much and I do not want to look like a stripper. Not that they are bad. It is just their profession. They do what they have to. I am no one to judge. It is just that I am not comfortable in it.

I take a last look in the mirror, running my hands through my hair. I have kept it down for tonight. My natural wavy strands flowing down my back. If I love something about myself, then it will be my hair.

Picking up my purse, phone and the black jacket from bed, which I took out from the closet beforehand, in case I have to cover it up, I open the door to a glaring Chloe. She is wearing a white short dress with red lipstick.

"I was going bang open that door if you took one second more. I swear you take the most time." She accuses.

As if she does not!

But I keep that to myself, not wanting to irk her more than she is.

"A girl needs time."

"Yes and I am a boy." She ridicules.

"Very funny."

"What is that?" She points at the jacket in my hands.

"A...jacket?" I answer which comes out more like a question.

"I know that. Why are you taking it?"

"For cover." I reply.

"You will not need that. Your dress is too sexy to cover it up."

"That is the main reason to take it."

"But Stacey..."

"Who is making us late now?" I cut her off and put on my heels.

"Ok, let's go." She comes out behind me and locks the door.

It was Chloe's plan to go clubbing tonight. We had back to back exams for two weeks. Except my bedroom, bathroom, exam hall and library I have not been anywhere in those weeks. Have not talked much to anyone beside Chloe. That too because we live together. And some calls from my parents.

According to my best friend, I would have turned into a worm, literally if I did not get away from the books. Her words, not mine.

After locking the door we walk outside and wait for our ride tonight at the gates.