Chapter 12

Anastasia's POV~

Anastasia's POV~

Shit.

I just kissed him. I kissed Alessandro. I kissed him.

He definitely thinks I am a desperate girl.

How will I face him now?

This day could not get any worse.

God!!! Anastasia. Get a grip. How could you behave like that?

I look at him from over my shoulder, trying to be as discreet as possible but still meet his eyes. He smirks at me and I turn around in an instant, almost snapping my neck in the process, my face blushing furiously. Patting my cheeks repeatedly, I will them to turn to their natural colour.

After a little walk we reach my dorm room. Unlocking the door, I get in. "You can come in." I hold the door wider for him. He slides past me and I lock the door behind him. Dropping my bag and the keys on the table of the living room, I enter my room. "I kept it in my closet." He nods. Opening the closet, I rummage through my clothes, in search of that wallet.

"May I?" I turn to look at him. He is leaning against my door frame. Shoulders broad and arms crossed across his chest.

So, Mr. Alessandro is chivalrous too. Noted.

"Yeah." I reply, going back to finding, gesturing him to enter.

I hear his footsteps behind me while I am searching. Finally I find it at the corner, hidden behind my shorts. Taking it out, I look back at him with a grin on my face and the wallet in my hand. "Found it."

When I see what his eyes are trailed on though, my smile drops. He is looking at Ami's photo on my night stand. As if sensing my gaze on him, he turns around. Giving him the wallet, I point my finger at the frame. "That is my sister."

He just nods. He seems to do that a lot. Nodding his head, that is. He is not much of a talker, I have observed this much in this short time.

I turn around, suddenly remembering something, giving my back to him.

"You can check the wallet. I will not mind." I say, closing my eyes and hear him chuckling slightly.

"There is no need."

"There is. Go on." I encourage him.

After some time he says, "It is ok." And I turn back around.

"Goshh I am starving." I mutter to myself. "Would you like something to drink? Coffee or juice?" I ask him, crossing the living room and enter the kitchen, him behind me.

He looks so funny in my dorm room. A royal misfit to be precise. His large self taking up most of the space and making it seem smaller than it already is. His expensive formal clothing contrasting against the messy living room and the heavy authoritative air that always surrounds him constricting the environment.