Chapter 7

Alessandro's POV~

Alessandro's POV~

"When is he coming?" I ask Damien lighting up my cigar with a lighter.

I take a drag and put the stick between my index and middle finger, puffing out the smoke.

He looks at his watch, "In an hour if everything goes right." Picking up the bottle of beer from the table he takes a sip. "Are you going to kill him?" He sits up straight, clasping his hands together on the table.

"No, that will be easy. He needs to learn a lesson."

"That will be fun." His eyes gleam with mischief. Leaning back in the chair, he takes another sip from the beer bottle.

I nod my head at him and continue smoking.

"Why are you not drinking by the way?" He points the bottle at me.

"One of us have to be sober to welcome them."

"Bullshit! You can have beer and still stay sober." He rotates the chair in which he is sitting.

"Unlike you, I do not prefer beer. I like it strong when I go for alcohol."

I take a long drag and stamp out the rest of the cigar in the ashtray. Buttoning up my suit jacket I get up and stand in front of the floor to ceiling window of the second floor of my club, showcasing the nightlife of New York.

I rule different fields of business. Just name it. Both legal and illegal. Construction, telecommunications, textile, airlines. I own a chain of hotels, casinos, clubs, pubs, resorts, shopping malls and theatres in the States and around the globe. 'Re della Notte' is the best nightclub among them and I do not tolerate someone messing with it.

Success always comes with stress.
But I am not here to party and drink it away. That is not the reason why we are here tonight.

Francesco got an information that there is going to be a raid tonight. Apparently, the new police officer does not know about us or he would not have thought of such a stupid thing.

I am ready give him a warm welcome though.

"Fuck!" Damien curses at something, "You should have a look here, man."

That makes me turn around.

I walk back and stand beside him, looking at what he is watching with so much interest.

Folowing his gaze I see the dance stage on the ground floor. The mirror on our side is transparent and translucent on the other so we can see outside but people from outside can not clearly.

"What?" I ask him, getting impatient.

"Look at her." He points to somewhere at the dance floor and I check.

Yes. There is a girl dancing. Not exactly dancing. She is just swaying her body slowly and that is sensual as fuck.

"We should give her an offer to be a stripper in one of our clubs. The way she is dancing, she will definitely make a lot." Damien proceeds further but I zone him out.