Prologue

Before humans came to be, before Earth had a civilization. The planets in the solar system flourished with life.

Fire legionnaires and dragons ruled Mars, they were the main protector of the other planets. They knew their place and kept the peace.

Mystical entities were drawn and born on Mars. Not vampires or werewolves that the humans created through fiction. But, unicorns, phoenix and Elenix. They prowled and soared through the sky on Mars, enlightening the land with more magic and power that anyone person could ever withhold solely.

Even though the strongest, powerful and above all loyalist beings dwelled on Mars, there were others to keep an eye on them. The water and ice singers settled down on Mercury, and formed an alliance to them. Hoping one day to be in control not Mars. Yet as they waited they remained peaceful curiously waiting.

The other planets all possessed a variety of different abilities wishing to learn from the others in order to have a strong alliance with everyone.

A dwarf-small Pluto remained a mystery to all except the Royal families. No one dared to go there, for if they did the people of Pluto would know that they were coming. An attack on this planet would end badly for the stupid people who dared to attack them. Pluto was feared.

This world as we know it has changed for the worse. The revolution has begun but still it's premature. Is all hope lost? Will Darkness rule once more? This tragic event can never happen again, if it does then we are all slaves, slaves to the devil forever. Our only hope is Midnight Dragon, she will save us all? Events like this one have been twisted, to try and wipe out her identity. Her power is so strong, she can wipe out countries in seconds. This is what we have been waiting for a revolution run by her, for her people; all we are doing is waiting for her to return to us. It may take years but we will continue to wait. Time is running short for us, but we will also be strong. However, some of us are starting to lose hope on her return, doubt is now beginning to cloud our strong minds. The power of Mars is faded fast, and so are we...

Long before the word revolution was even uttered, Mars was a peaceful, farming and weapon forging planet. The summer months felt long, Mars was blessed with the sun's golden rays dancing over the emerald green fields, which covered most of Mars. Stood proud and tall in the center of the capital of Mars, was a castle. When the sun shone on it, it glittered, it was like having a personal rainbow to the people of Mars. This is where the royal family were housed. Mars was, and still is known as the Planet of Dragons. The dragons prepared the land with magic, so that one day one person would be worthy to possess the power of a dragon, and to rid the world of terror and evil.

Just beyond the Milky Way a powerful force was surging. Strange energy was flowing from there. No-one could have seen this happening, not even Pluto, it was beyond their sight and reach. Darkness was coming and nothing could or would stop them.

However, the peace on Mars was disrupted suddenly. The enemy that came from beyond Pluto, had finally broken into their atmosphere. Word had reached the royal family that the enemy, Darkness were on their doorstep. However they ignored it. Action needed to be taken. Advice that was given was also ignored, and not listened to. And this is where the downfall of Mars occurred. Ghastly demons and shadows took over the lands of Mars, forcing the people to join them. Those who refused to join, were tortured with white hot coals and metal on their skin. This process was repeated daily until their succumbed to Darkness, or died. Only a few hundred people managed to escape, and took refuge in the mountains and caves on Mars. The beauty of Mars had disappeared, along with Midnight Dragon. Hope felt very thin on Mars.

The air was full of smoke, the fires were still smouldering over the planet of Mars. The once green grass had now become star dust grey, and was overturned layered with graves of those who resisted Darkness. The lakes and rivers of Mars which were once a crystal blue, now run with a thick grey and black substance in it. Even trying to smell the stench would poison you alone, without trying to drink it. There would be no crops this year, or even the year after. This is the sign that the revolution needed to happen now, time was really short and soon to run out. The people were starved of food and some even hope.

In the center of the Mars, within the capital once stood a proud castle. The castle once housed the royal family, but they no longer lived there. The unfortunate disaster occurred not long ago, triggered the revolution, not just on Mars but on the other planets. Except Earth. Earth is too selfish to listen to the signs or messages that the other planets send them. However little did Earth know they had been chosen, and blessed but their selfish ways nearly destroyed Mars's hope.

Only a few hundred people now lived on Mars, hiding within the mountain range, and the caves in the south of Mars. These were the people who resisted the evil force, Darkness, and remained loyal to Mars. And to her. Midnight Dragon. The warrior of Mars. These people are waiting patiently for her to return back to Mars, and rid this planet of the evil stench that wandered over the planet.

One very hot afternoon, in the middle of the cornfield, in the center of Mars, a ring of fire exploded. The people of Mars hiding in the mountains and caves felt the fire burning. This fire felt different to them, it felt sacred and not evil. Today was the day that they left their homes they made for themselves, and ran towards the fire. The remaining loyal people of Mars created their own circle around the ring of fire.

Within in the center of the ring of fire, stood a young girl. She had black coal hair, with fiery red highlights in her hair, glowing within the fire. Her eyes glowed fiery red like her hair, she was looking at her people on Mars, revenge and freedom was written within in her eyes. In her right hand she held a sword made of silver and golden dragon scales, it was burning bright with fire. As she bowed her head to her people of Mars, a silhouette of a dragon peered from behind her. Three words emerged from her mouth. "I am home." She moved out of the ring of fire, and this is how the revolution ended. And peace once was restored.

This can only come to past if Earth doesn't destroy the last bit of hope of Mars. But, Earth being the way it is. Means this future is easy to change and be destroyed, along with hope.