Chapter 10

The glow from Kimmy was hurting Blood Shot's eyes. The dark room was full of light once more. Blood Shot had to squint as he watched Kimmy become the real her, the flame power surged through the room and Kimmy.

Kimmy felt alive, and full of power. The burn fromthe glow forced her to the ground. Pain exploded through her whole body. Theclothes she was wearingdisappeared. In their place, she wore a pair of black skin-tight leather trousers. A top to match the trousers, which showed off her birthmark. A black leather jacket that hung to her. Black leather Goth boots hung off her feet. Two black angel-dragon wings popped out of her back. The pain eased, and she rose not as Kimmy but as Midnight Dragon. She placed her right arm in the sky, and a forceful fire blast came out, charring the whole ceiling. She never felt such power before, not even when she was fighting against Shadow Stalker in the warehouse.

Blood Shot's eyes lit up as he starred at Midnight Dragon. "What was stopping me from becoming the real me?" Midnight Dragon said puzzled. "Someone had put a guard on you, which capped your powers. I was able to remove it, it's a gift I have. It's like the powers you have but, with my gift I can heal and remove guards like the one that was on you. I couldn't figure out who had put it there though, you need to be careful though," Blood Shot warned her. "I still remember my old life though, it feels like that there is still a block in my mind," concern flooded her voice.

Blood Shot moved closer to Midnight Dragon and tookin every detail. He placed his hands on the side of her head. He closed hiseyes and inhaled. Blood Shot was searching for a way into her memories, but itwas murky and clouded. After what felt like an eternity Blood Shot opened his eyesand removed his hands. "That was onething I couldn't remove, I think it will come to you in time,"he confessed. Even though Midnight Dragon couldn't remember her old life, the pull between her and Blood Shot was still there. But, it much stronger now, than when she was Kimmy. She moved closer to Blood Shot wanting to hold him. Wanting to be wrapped in their world once more, to feel special, safe and secure. Little did she know her transformation wasn't complete yet.

Pain flooded suddenly from her arms. Her left arm began sparking violently. Once again, she was brought to her knees. She began to think that Blood Shot had tricked her. The horrified look on his face, removed those thoughts. Out of her birthmark a golden, glorious Chinese dragon flew out. The dragon looked exactly like the locket she wore. A golden crown with rubies, emeralds and sapphires took its place on her head.

As the dragon looked down on Midnight Dragon the pain subsided. "Your highness, it's been too long since I last saw you," the dragon spoke. This took Midnight Dragon by surprise. She rose to her feet, as she did a name came to her mind. "Seiya," she whispered. "That is correct your highness. By the confusion I hear, you don't know everything yet about your past life. Until you remember on your own, I can't say anything. Otherwise both of our lives will suffer. But, in battle I can help you, and I will until my services are no longer needed," Seiya explained, before disappearing back into the birthmark.It stung a little bit as Seiya disappeared. Midnight Dragon gritted her teeth from the uncomfortable sting in her arm. Shock and confusion filled Midnight Dragon's being, her wings settled against the carpet. She took some deep breaths before moving towards Blood Shot very quickly. She grabbed his face, and kissed him passionately. "We shouldn't be doing this your highness," Blood Shot said against Midnight Dragon's lips. Midnight Dragon pulled away, and looked at him in the eyes. "I want to though, and you don't have to call me your highness," she explained.

Before Blood Shot could argue, Midnight Dragon took his hand, and directed him to her room. As soon as they were in her room, Midnight Dragon ripped his top off, and pushed him on to the bed. Her lips were on his once more. Blood Shot knew this shouldn't be happening, but he had wanted this for so long. He had waited for this for so long. As the passion got more heated, Midnight Dragon's wings disappeared back into her back. There was no pain from the wings disappearing, Blood Shot and Midnight Dragon didn't even notice that this had happen. They were once again in their own world.

Blood Shot's and Midnight Dragon's hands wereexploring each other's bodies. Each other's clothes got in the way, so theyfell to the floor. Once they were both naked, they starred at each other'sbodies drinking every detail. Midnight Dragon noticed a scar on Blood Shot'schest. It resembled a cross through a skull, with two serpents coming out ofthe eyes. Midnight Dragon tracedthe scar carefully, every touch burned and caused pain to Blood Shot. He refused to let a grimace appear. "This hurts you, doesn't it?" Midnight Dragon asked.

Blood Shot was surprised that Midnight Dragon noticed that. Instead of responding Blood Shot pulled Midnight Dragon's lips back to his. They entwined together, full of passion and maybe even love. The dragon mark on his arm began to glow a dark navy blue, as their passion deepened further. He felt more alive within himself.

For Midnight Dragon, this was the first time she had been with anyone, like this. Nerves built up through Midnight Dragon, this did not go un-noticed by Blood Shot. He pulled away from Midnight Dragon's lips, and gazed into her eyes. "Do you want to do this?" he asked not wanting to add any pressure. Trembles appeared all over Midnight Dragon as she answered. "I'm sure, I want this with you." Blood Shot returned his lips to hers, before rolling on top of her. She moaned as his kisses caressed her skin. One of his hands lay on her breast while the other one wondered. She never felt pleasure like this before in her whole life, past and present. The passion continued throughout the night, until both were exhausted.

Blood Shot cradled the sleeping Midnight Dragon inhis arms, starring at her beauty and power. Blood Shot knew he couldn't staymuch longer, he had already stayed long enough. His mind was telling him toleave, where his heart was telling him to stay. This is what he had wanted forso long now, and he was so close to it. Very carefully he placed a soft kiss on her head before leaving.

Midnight Dragon slumbered into a happy sleep, one that she hadn't had for a while. As she climbed into a deeper sleep, she returned into Kimmy, to protect the real her.

Whilst Kimmy slept, Shadow Stalker wondered dark realms of her home, searching for Blood Shot. It wasn't long until Blood Shot returned and walked straight into Shadow Stalker. "There you are my love. I was wondering where you got to," she expressed. "I was keeping a close eye on Kimmy, seeing if she was making any plans," Blood Shot quickly lied to Shadow Stalker. A smug smile appeared on Shadow Stalker's face, she pulled Blood Shot into an embrace. As she hugged Blood Shot a familiar scent lingered on his skin, which caused concern. Blood Shot recognised Sean's scent on Shadow Stalker. He kept that little bit of information to himself, as the embrace continued. He didn't want Shadow Stalker to know that he could smell Sean on her, he only hoped that Kimmy's scent wasn't on his skin.

Once the embrace hadended both went their separate ways. Blood Shot knew he had to warn Kimmy, butnot when eyes were on him. Shadow Stalker knew that Blood Shot needed punishingnow. However, she wanted to see how long he could think that she didn't noticewhat he was doing. Maybe she would wait a little while longer, before doinganything she thought. Sometimes she liked to wait before causing a punishment to happen, the thrill excited her.

The night was difficult for Sean, he sat in the same spot pondering over what Kimmy was doing and feeling. Panic flooded through him, but he refused to go back, he knew no good could come from that. All he could do was wait for the next day to come. Then he would try and reach out to her again. Maybe he pushed her too hard to soon to live with him, however he wanted his girl with him always. Sean wanted Kimmy so much, she was always on his mind.