Chapter 7

As Kimmy slept Sean felt happier now, as he was beginning to get back to normal with the girl he loves. It was all coming together once more. He felt like he made amends for the terrible oath he made back home. He only hoped that Kimmy would grow to love him one day.

A cold breeze caught the back of Sean's neck, he froze to the spot, and he knew something was wrong. He knew someone else was in the flat with him, he took a guess that it was Shadow Stalker, after the last visit she took to his flat. "Why are you here again?" he asked exhausted. "You know I can't keep away from you. It's like we are connected by something," the soft voice responded. "What by anger, disgust or even repulsion," Sean snapped back. He had enough of her manipulative words. Sean turned around and saw Shadow Stalker smiling at him.

Shadow Stalker moved closer to him, he suddenlyfelt paralyzed by her once more. For some disturbing reason,Sean, didn't want to move away, but closer. Shadow Stalker smiled as she stood in front of him. She pressed her lips on his, surprisingly Sean responded to the kiss, pursuing it further, making it more passionate.

A small white tablet slipped from underneath Shadow Stalker's tongue. The tablet forced its way down Sean's throat. It didn't take it long for Sean to realise what was happening. He pushed with all the power within his system, which sent Shadow Stalker flying across the room. Panic rushed through his system, he tried to make it to the bathroom. But, the tablet had dissolved quicker than her thought, he dropped to the floor. Sean's eyes closed as he dropped to the floor. Shadow Stalker laughed as she pulled herself off the floor. "I didn't want to do this, but I need to know how she feels about you. Don't worry though, if she doesn't come for you, I might be back. If not you will have a pain free end," Shadow Stalker explained, before leaving the room. Sean tried to roll over, but he couldn't.

A cool breeze rolled over Kimmy's skin, she knew that the window wasn't open when she went to sleep. Her eyes shot open, still she couldn't see anyone. Thoughts went back to her relationship with Paul, and with the conversations that she had with Sean that day. Also how she rejected Blood Shot the other night, she still felt bad about it. She desperately wanted to sort out her relationship with Paul. He was too important to her, for their relationship to fall apart.

Blood Shot appeared in her room. Kimmy was shocked,and taken back to see him again after rejecting his offer. "Iknow you need time, and many questions that need answering. I thought you should know Sean doesn't have much time, his life hangs in the balance," he breathlessly told her.

Kimmy felt confused about what to do, but, she didn't need anyone's blood or life on her hands. Blood Shot gave off a strange energy, which pulled Kimmy to him. Hearing that Sean was in danger, made her want to go to him. As she got up to leave, she went to Blood Shot, and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for telling me, but I do need to go to him," she thanked him before leaving. Blood Shot sighed, he sat on her bed as soon as he was alone. Very quickly he gathered himself before leaving. He needed to remain strong and composed, especially now. He needed to gain her trust even more. Acting jealous of Sean wouldn't work around Kimmy.

Kimmy crept down the stairs avoiding Paul, she knew how he felt about Sean. She managed to get out of the house, without being noticed. As soon as she was outside, she ran straight to Sean's. Her heart was beating like a kettle drum.

As she neared his door, she noticed that it waswide open. She knew something terrible had happened here. She lunged into hisplace, she found Sean lying on the floor barely moving. Being very careful sheturned Sean over on to his back. Very slowly Sean opened his eyes. "K...Kimmy youcame," he stammered. Blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth; tears builtup in his and Kimmy's eyes. Kimmypulled out her phone, and called 911. "Hold on Sean," she begged him. "I'll try," Sean gasped for breath.