Chapter 20

Ice King had been sat thinking on how to get Blood Shot away from Midnight Dragon, so he could finally be with her. Then, the idea hit him. He quickly composed himself, and transported himself back into Kimmy's living room. He could still hear Blood Shot and Midnight Dragon upstairs, being very couple like. This boiled his blood even more, knowing that he should be upstairs with her.

Ice King heard both get out of bed, he knew it wouldn't be long until one or both came downstairs. "Hey babe I am going to go downstairs, and make us some food. I am famished," Blood Shot's voice from upstairs rang through the whole place. This was Ice King's chance. Not long after Ice King heard Blood Shot, the shower started to run. This means Midnight Dragon wouldn't be able to hear anything, whilst Ice King's plan took place.

Blood Shot moved quickly down the stairs, and walked straight into theliving room. Ice King lunged and placed his hand around Blood Shot's mouth.Blood Shot's eyes were wide open with surprise and terror. He struggled againstIceKing's grasp, very slowly Ice King drew a needle out of his pocket. He plunged the needle deep into his neck, and pushed the syringe down. A bright purple substance found its way into Blood Shot's blood stream. Ice King loosened the grip on Blood Shot, his eyes began to roll to the back of his down, and he passed out. Ice King dragged Blood Shot into a cupboard, tied up. He then walked quietly up into Kimmy's room.

Ice King looked deep into the mirror on the wall, his image began to shift. Soon he became Blood Shot, he looked nothing like Ice King anymore. The end of his plan would work, if Midnight Dragon didn't suspect him. Midnight Dragon came out of the shower, and saw what she thought was Blood Shot lying back in bed. "I thought you went to make us food," she said whilst standing in just a towel. "I was hoping we would do one more thing, before that," Blood Shot (Ice King) flirted. Midnight Dragon looked at him carefully, but couldn't seem to see any difference in him. She shrugged off the towel and joined him in bed. Everything felt different when she touched Blood Shot's (Ice King's) naked body, he didn't feel as smooth as normal. His lips found hers, then she realised something was wrong. As she pulled back, she looked at him carefully, her eyes fell over his bare chest. That is when it hit her, he had no scar on his chest. Whereas fifteen minutes ago, he did. Granted it was fainted but it was still there.

Midnight Dragon tried to climb out of bed, but this Blood Shot pulledher back in, his mouth very close to her ear. "Whoare you?" she coarsely whispered. A sinister smile appeared on his face. "The one you are supposed to be with. Your real one true love," he laughed in her ear. Midnight Dragon struggled against him, but the hold was too strong for her. She didn't want this, all she wanted was the real Blood Shot. Tears built up in her eyes, she felt his hands wandering over her body. She focused on her power as he continued to grope her naked body. Her left hand began tingle, sparks had been produced, and she held them steady. She turned her head to make it look like she had sub-come to him. She forced her left hand into his face, it burned, and he returned to his real self. Ice King.

Midnight Dragon ran into her bathroom and locked the door. She let out a gasp, the tears came streaming down her face. She couldn't believe that Ice King tried to trick that way. She couldn't believe that her rejecting him because she loves Blood Shot, would cause him to do this. Her thoughts wondered to Blood Shot and what had happened to him, where was he when she needed him the most?

She looked around Kimmy's bathroom, looking for some of her clothes.When luck would strike, she noticed a folded pile of clothes, on top of thelaundry hamper. She pulled them on quickly. They turned out to be astraight-jacket style top, black ripped jeans and a small waistcoat with apurple dragon on the back. She didn't know what was coming next but, she had tobe prepared for anything. She put her ear to the door, to listen for any soundof Ice King.There was nothing, just silence. Cautiously she pulled the door open.