Chapter 19

Pluto, Seiya, Ice King, Blood Shot andMidnight Dragon were all huddled in her bedroom. Midnight Dragon was propped upon her bed, trying to regain some strength back. Ice Kingwas standing awkwardly in Kimmy's room. Blood Shot was sat on the bed, glaring at Ice King, but he made sure he kept his feelings under control. Midnight Dragon took in a few more deep breaths, before gaining some courage to begin the discussion.

"Right, what do you need clearing up Ice King? I need to know, what you want to know," she told Ice King. Ice King glared at Midnight Dragon, Blood Shot shifted silently on the bed as he saw the look that was fired at Midnight Dragon. "What I want to know, is how can you chuck away a future with me for him? We were meant to be getting married. Just, why him?" he asked exhausted.

Midnight Dragon could feel the hurt within him, somehow the connectionbetween her and Ice King was still there. Pluto could see that it was a veryawkward conversation that was happening, but she remained silent. Pluto wasstaring at Ice King, trying to read him, to see if he had any intentions.Midnight Dragon took in some deep breaths, before looking at him in the eyesand answered. "Me and Blood Shot had a relationship before me and you. I knoweverything from my past now. I was heartbroken when we had to stop back onMars. Since being here on Earth we have never had a relationship, notofficially, we have slowly begun a friendship, nothing more. I have to be bluntand straight with you, I love Blood Shot, I choose him, I'm sorry," sheadmitted to Ice King. Ice King didn't want to hear anymore he turned to leave,before he left he said "Then you shouldhave left me in hell then. Now I have to live in hell on Earth."

This was like a knife through her heart, but from when she had declared her love for Blood Shot in front of Ice King, the connection broke. Once Ice King had left, Midnight Dragon looked straight at Pluto. "Did you get anything from him? Any bad vibes at all?" she asked her. "I couldn't actually see him at all. Something is not right, I advised all of you to stay away from him. Only until I return, I need to rest, and look to see if I can figure him out," Pluto confessed. Midnight Dragon and Pluto both bowed their heads, before Pluto returned home. Seiya didn't even say a single word, before returning to his resting place.

Blood Shot and Midnight Dragon cuddled in bed together. Today has taken a lot out of them, they both got under the covers. As soon as they were under the covers, it didn't take long for their clothes to be littered on her floor once more. Blood Shot no longer had to hold back, he could properly show Midnight Dragon how much he loved her. As the passion continued within the bedroom. Peering around the corner watching them have sex was Ice King. His eyes were full of flames, the girl he loves had rejected him. However, he had a plan up his sleeve to make her his, once again.

The morning drew, Midnight Dragon's head was resting on Blood Shot'schest. Both woke up at the same time, and stared deep into each other's eyes.Both were smiling. Finally, they could feel like a real couple, the battle hadbeen diminished. There was no sign of another one coming anytime soon. The sun shone through the window lighting up Midnight Dragon and Blood Shot. Midnight Dragon drew in a deep breath, and traced a line over his chest.

The scar that Blood Shot had on his chest was slowly fading as his healing process was completed. Blood Shot cradled her closer to him, and kissed the top of her head. "I am so happy to be with you. It's been too long, and now we can be happy again," Blood Shot confessed to her. "I know, I didn't mean to be harsh to Ice King but I had to be. I didn't want anyone telling me anymore who to be with. Just because I was engaged to him on Mars, doesn't mean I have to now. All I want is you," she explained to him. The couple laid in bed for the whole morning just being with each other, before they got out of bed.

But, what the couple didn't know was that Ice King had set a trap for them.