Epilogue

"This world as we know it has changed for theworse. The revolution has begun but still it's premature. Is all hope lost?Will Darkness rule once more? This tragic event can never happen again, if itdoes then we are all slaves, slaves to the devil forever. Our only hope isMidnight Dragon, she will save us all. Events like this one have been twisted, totry and wipe out her identity. Her power is so strong she can wipe outcountries in seconds. This is what we have been waiting for a revolution run byher, for her people; all we are doing is waiting for her to return to us. Itmay take years but we will continue to wait. Time is running short for us, butwe will also be strong. However, some of us are starting to lose hope on herreturn,doubt is now beginning to cloud our strong minds. The power of Mars is faded fast, and so are we..."

This was the fear of the people on Mars, they no longer have to hide anymore, or live in fear. With the power of Darkness being destroyed, Midnight Dragon has strengthened Mars to return to the way it was. We the people of Mars have been given our time and future back. Now all we hope is that soon our warrior will return, before anything else happens.

This threat had been destroyed, but many more are coming.