Chapter 21

"Connie."

The whisper came out of her mouth, Midnight Dragon was surprised and disgusted at the same time. She still had the caramel hair, one deep hazelnut eye and a diamond blue eye. Her skin was a deep bronze, nothing like Midnight Dragon's. She wore a scarlet red leather jacket, with black jeans, and red boots. "Why... Why are you the leader of Darkness? How did you even become a part of this?" Midnight Dragon questioned her sister.

Adeep angry scowl appeared on Connie's face, but a slight laugh came out. "Somany questions, just like when you were younger. I can't believe you can'tfigure out why I did this and when I did it. I became the leader because ofyou," Connie spat back at Midnight Dragon. Confusion hit Midnight Dragon. "Me?What did I do? As far as I know I did nothing," she questioned Connie onceagain. "How can you act like that, like this isn't your fault? You had to bethe special one, the one with the special powers. I am the eldest child, so why couldn't I havethe powers..." Connie got cut off before she could continue. "So, let me get thisright. You began this whole evil-crazed plan to take over the universebecause you were jealous? Did it even cross your mind that I didn't want this, I didn't go please give me this power? For some reason, I was chosen and you weren't. I can't apologise for something I can't or couldn't control. It doesn't give you the right to start killing innocent people, our people, our mother," Midnight Dragon unleased all of her anger on Connie.

Connie's body stiffened back to anger again, she couldn't believe that her sister was trying to make her feel guilty. "Look, I made my decision and you made yours. So, only one of us is going to get what we want, and I know you are too sweet and caring not to finish me. So, I guess, I will win and then I can bring Blood Shot back round to our way of thinking. It was so much fun torturing him the first time, and forcing him to commit," Connie giggled gleefully at Midnight Dragon. As soon as Connie mentioned Blood Shot, Midnight Dragon was full of anger, she didn't know if she could hold it back. "He will never go to you. Unlike you, Grant and Ice King he knows what love is, you lot don't. All you care about is pain and torturing people. Just because you are my sister doesn't mean that I will not stop you," she informed her sister.

A smirk landed on her face, it was like she couldn't believe that Blood Shot would never go to her. "Really, you think he won't be mine. Well you won't be around to see it. I am over being the one in the shadow, soon you will be living in the shadows permanently with our darling mother," Connie threatened her.Suddenly, the room began to shake all around. Midnight Dragon scanned the room, making sure nothing was going to jump out. "Grant, Ice King, take care of the preparations. I need to end things with my sister first!" Connie barked the orders at them. Grant and Ice King disappeared before Midnight Dragon could get to them. Annoyed with not being able to stop them she turned to face her sister.

"So, this is what it comes down to. Sisters, fighting until the end. I guess there really is no coming back from this then," Midnight Dragon said as she prepared to fight. "I guess so. Many times, I tried to end you, the voice down the alleyway was me but it didn't work. You killed Shadow Stalker, she was good to me she nearly succeeded in my plan. That's why I must do this myself, once and for all," Connie explained.

Aharsh gasp came from Midnight Dragon, she thought she had her life sorted andit was all black and white. Midnight Dragon's right arm erupted into flames,Connie snorted at this. "You honestly think that your power can stop mine? Youreally are dumb and naïve," Connie explained before having black swirls comefrom her arms. Her power reeked of evil and pain. Connie lunged at MidnightDragon but, she was ready she threw her sister over her shoulder. Connie landedhard on the floor, she found it hard to breath. It took her awhile until shegot up by, this time Midnight Dragon had spun round not even breaking a sweat.She looked ather sister feeling a little upset that she had to fight with her sister, but she couldn't stop it. Connie had to be stopped.