|Two

"Titan, Hunter this is so boring!" You complain. You were flying for about an hour.

"If you're so bored, then why don't you actually look around for the palismen nest, Y/n?" Hunter said frowning. 

"Maybe I will." You said walking away from him, and to the edge of the ship. You were hovering over the Hexside school grounds. You look around for a second before pointing at the Grudgby field. "Hunter, there it is!" You said.

Hunter landed and you jumped off the edge using your staff to teleport side to side, making sure you landed on the ground lightly. 

You faced the palismen nest and heard a faint snore. You shrugged, deciding that it was your imagination.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Hunter called down.

You gave a thumbs up. "Yeah! Let me hook this up to the ship and I'll come up!"

"Alright!"

You jumped up and pulled down the hook, attaching it to the nest. You teleported up the ship and fell short. You grabbed hold of the edge of the ship. Hunter came over and quickly pulled you on the ship. 

He touched your back. "Are you alright?" He said leaning forward to see your mask.

You smiled behind your mask. "Yes, thank you for asking, dear Hunter. So polite!" You laughed. "You worry about me a lot."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up." He grunted. "If you didn't almost die, like, all the time then maybe I wouldn't worry."

You skipped behind him as he made his way to the helm. "You worry about me, Goldilocks? You admit it?" You tease.

Hunter turned his head to look at you, narrowing his eyes. Though, you couldn't see. "Even though you're a pain in my ass, I actually care about you. You're, like, my best friend. Excuse me for worrying about you."

You raised your eyebrows. "Wow, you got real there, Hunter." 

He didn't say anything, he just made the ship fly higher. You put your arms around his neck making him tense. You hugged him, putting your head on the nape of his neck. Hunter relaxed but kept quiet.

"I care about you too, Hunter." You said in a soft voice that if anyone else was on the ship, only he would hear it.

"Good." He said, his voice cracking slightly. You lifted your head and put your chin on his shoulder, though your arms were still around his neck. 

"So, back to the castle?" You asked. 

"Yeah, if things go smoothly." Hunter said, moving some levers.

"Then we can cuddle, right?" You questioned hopefully. 

The thing you had said a second ago had made Hunter soften, so he sighed. "Sure,"

You squeezed him in your hug before letting go. "Bet!" 

You moved to the side of him. "Do we have a mission tomorro-" You stopped. You heard a thud and you turned your head, your eyebrows furrowing. "Uh, Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear that?"

He looked at you, confused. "Hear what?"

"Um.." Your voice trailed off as the ship became quiet. 

"Y/n?" Hunter touched your shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." You said shaking your head. "It must have been my imagination." 

Hunter hesitated before turning back to the helm. "Alright."