|Sixteen

STORY PLAYLIST IN DESCRIPTION AND HERE ----> 

You managed to help fight off the head-witch so Hunter could make his way to Gus. 

There's a lot you missed reader. 

Long story short, Gus is stuck in his head, creating a large blue ball that swirls around like bad thoughts and anyone who comes near it will face their worst thoughts. 

You saw him touch the spell and froze, holding his head. "Hunter," You call. "Be careful!" 

He ignored you and stepped in the ball, disappearing. You turn to face the Abomatron but Willow Park and Amity Blight take it down easily together.

You look toward the ball, ready to go help Hunter until Willow grabs your arm. "Wait," She said.

"I need to go help Hunter," You said quickly. "Let me go,"

She looked back at the illusion ball and said, "I think Hunter's got this. Trust him," She said smiling. 

You sighed and looked back at Jake who was helping a strange boy you've never seen before with a wound. You were guessing it was his boyfriend, considering how close they sat together.

You sat against the wall as you waited. The longer Hunter took, the more worried you got. 

Soon the spell disappeared, Hunter and Gus are seen where it would have been. You lit up and saw Willow run up to Gus, hugging him. "Ooh! I'm so glad you're okay!" She said happily.

Gus hugged back, "Me too!"

You watched Willow and Gus pull Hunter in their hug and he looked at you, a blush covering his face. "What do I do?" He mouthed.

You laughed and Hunter paused when Willow said, "Thanks, Hunter..."

All of you went outside to watch the scouts head on the flying ship. The captain turned. "Wait till the emperor gets to hear-"

The principal cut him off. "That you were bested by a couple of teenagers."

The captain grumbled before turning away. He paused when he saw one of the rather tall scouts walking away.

 He barked at her. "Severine! Get back on that ship or you'll be walking BACK to the castle!"

'Severine' balled her fists. "You know what?!  It has been a rough year, and my self esteem can only take so much!" She snapped. "I quit!" She threw off her helmet and stormed off.

"Pop off, queen!" You called.

She nodded at you and muttered, "I'm going back to the Tiny Cat Coven," 

There were cheers from your side and the captain looked at you and Hunter sharply before storming onto the ship and flew off.

"Y/n!" You turned and saw Jake pulling the same boy earlier by the hand to you.

You smiled. "Hey, Jake!" You said.

Jake motioned to the boy, "Y/n, this is my boyfriend Liam! Liam, this is my new friend Y/n! They're really cool!"

You and Liam shook hands and you smiled. "Nice to meet you!" You said happily. 

Liam studied before smiling slightly. "Hi. You're the Silver Soldier aren't you?" He asked quietly.

You laughed nervously. "Ohh, not anymore," You said looking away. 

Jake nudged him. "Liam, they're not on the Coven anymore, they saved my life, so don't attack them!" He warned.

Liam glared. "I wasn't-" He sighed. "Nice to meet you, Y/n. Thank you saving Jake,"

"Ah, it was no problem-"

"Hunter!-" You turned and saw a group of students heading to toward Hunter who stood with Gus, Amity, and Willow.

You waved your hand at Jake and Liam. "Excuse me! It was nice meeting you!"

You turned and ran toward the students as they asked Hunter questions about the Day of Unity and what was happening at the Castle.

"Hunter, what's happening in the castle?"

"Did you and the Silver Soldier actually leave the emperor's coven?" 

"Did you guys ever sneeze in your mask?"

"BARK!"

You found your way next to him and he glanced at you, then Gus, who gave him an encouraging smile. Hunter inhaled before saying, "Everyone in the castle is travelling to the head for the day of Unity."

You nodded and pointed at a green haired boy. "We did, I think," You answered. "Yes?"

The boy frowned. "That's gross, dude."

Hunter pat your head down firmly, his way of telling you to shut the fuck up. "Listen," He looked at everyone. "Belos has been lying to everyone. The Day of Unity isn't about the titan or magic. It's much scarier than that."

Hunter grabbed your hand and you froze. Your heart leapt to your throat, even though Hunter was talking about world domination, this was cute.

Hunter rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry... It's a lot to explain."

The principal stepped forward. "Then you two better get started."