|Six

WARNING: IN THIS CHAPTER, THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM THE NEWEST EPISODE: HOLLOW MIND. 

If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do before reading this chapter!

You can use Theowlclub.net for free full episodes with no ads.

Now onto the chapter

"YOU GOT ALL OF US TRAPPED IN THE EMPEROR'S MIND!" Hunter shouted at the human. You didn't want to be in here! How did you even end up here?

Flashback...

"So why are we here so late?" You asked Hunter tiredly. You both had your uniforms and masks. You walked through the night market a Hunter held onto your hand tightly so you wouldn't get lost or hurt by these...hooligans.

"I heard some people were attempting to invade the emperor's mind using wild magic." He said. "Now we need to find them."

"Oh. Okay," You grinned. "Your hand is really warm."

He glanced at you. "You say the weirdest things, Y/n."

You laughed. "Well I am-"

Someone touched your shoulder, making you and Hunter stop walking. 

"Hey you there..." He said in a raspy voice. "We can do trades~!" He held up pliers. You both turned around and he realize who you, and Hunter were. He started to sweat. "W-Why would I trade teeth? That's illegal and...and unsanitary!" 

Hunter caught sight of three figures in cloaks and started to run after them, pulling you with him.

You both hid behind a barrel and saw a glow of light. You realize that there are circles and lines, glowing yellow. 

One of the criminals played music while the other pours purple stuff in a small glass beacon, turning the blue liquid inside a golden yellow.

The second criminal made his fist in a hammer and you widen your eyes. 'Darius?!'

Hunter made his way down quickly and in attempt to follow him, you fell down the stairs. "GOLDEN GUARD, A LITTLE WARNING NEXT TIME!"

He ignored you. "Halt! For the crimes against the emperor, you're all under arrest!"

You grinned, forgetting what he did. "Pop off, Goldie!"

"Not now, Y/n!" He said in a slightly whiny voice. You laughed and out of nowhere, someone jumps on him yelling, 

"HUNTER-"

You gasped. "HUNTER!" You yelled. You stepped forward, but paused when you saw Luz the Human. "LUZ?!"

Hunter groaned. Luz smiled. "Can I ask you a few questions?"

He sat up, angry, "HUMAN!"

The criminal that played the music played it again and you ran at them. "Hey, stop! You can't flee!"

There was a lot of smoke and they disappear.

Hunter went up to you and groaned he looked at the human, taking off his mask. "Do you KNOW WHAT you've just done?!"

You saw a small vile. "Hunter wait!" You ran forward and attempted to grab it. You were too late. You watched as he stepped on it while Luz was beside you.