|Seven

''''''''''''''''''''

Your wish is my command

''''''''''''''''''''

You froze. No wonder I didn't see the memory...

Hunter almost laughed. "What do you mean the real mind?" He said, not believing it one bit. "That gallery-"

Luz cut him off, irritated. "Was made of all the lies he tells." She points at her head with both hands. "He's not who you think he is!"

You watch Hunter walk and bend over to pick something up. You leaned to the side to get a glimpse and saw a broken bird palisman.

Your breath hitched when you thought of your mother's palisman: a hawk. 

You watched it dissolve and noticed his hand shook. He was no doubt thinking about Flapjack...

You looked at Luz. She was right. You knew that. You...You could accept that...but Hunter? 

He can't. The Emperor's Coven is his life. His only family. If he were to find out that all of that was a lie-

Hunter spoke, your thoughts coming to an end. "We're probably being punished because you provoked his inner self!"

You looked at Luz backing up. 

She held out her arm. "Well his inner self  had a bunch of glowing eyeballs!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Oooh nooo! Eyeballs!" Hunter shot back, mocking her. "You're so easy to scare."

Just as he said that, there was a BOO! 

You watched Hunter scream slightly, in a defensive position. Luz pulled out this walkie talkie thing. 

"Luz, where are you? Wait...blondie, sidekick, your friend wants to talk to you two." You heard Eda the owl lady's voice.

You and Hunter glanced at each other confused. "Uh..." Hunter said softly thinking for a second. Then you both heard a chirp and watched Hunter practically run to the walkie talkie. 

"Flapjack!" He snatched the walkie talkie from Luz. "Are you okay? Have they hurt you?!"

You backed up and letting Hunter and Luz deal with that. You needed to find that memory and find a way to hide it until you all got out of here. 

You walked down the spooky hall, studying the portraits on the tree walls. But...they were just...pictures of someone who looked suspiciously like Hunter, and a boy with brown hair, clearly younger.

You noticed they told a story.

"Y/n!" Hunter ran over to you. 

You jumped turning. "Uh- Yeah?" 

"Come on, the human found kid Belos, we need to go!" Hunter said urgently. He grabbed your hand and pulled you over to Luz, who was talking to a little kid with a mask.

You froze because that mask looked familiar. You turned your head, scanning the portraits. Then you saw it. 

The person who looked like an older version of Hunter was carving a mask for the brown haired boy whose body shape and hair matched the boy Luz was talking to.

You looked at Hunter. "Hunt-"

You all heard a loud roar and Kid Belos pulled Luz, running. "We ran out of time!" She yelled. "Let's go, go, GO!"

Hunter nearly yanked your arm out of your socket how hard he pulled you with him. You followed his pace, hand and hand as the monster roared.

Kid Belos jumped in a memory and Luz was about to do the same until Hunter stopped her. "Wait! You're just gonna invade his memories?!" He exclaimed angrily. "That's sacrilege!"

You jumped as the monster roared again. You shoved Luz and Hunter in. "It's a way to survive!" You yelled panicked. You jumped in yourself and Hunter caught you so you wouldn't fall face first into the ground. 

He gave you a dirty look, shaking his head. You glared back crossing your arms. He pulled you up and you ran after the kid.

Why was he laughing..?

You all ran up to a stage a Kid Belos disappeared. 

The people who were at the stage to, spoke. "He said he can talk to the titan." 

"The titan's dead. How is that possible?"

There was a man who stepped on stage and you widen your eyes. 

Belos!