|Twenty-four

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE FUTURE.

I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE FACT THEY STAYED THE NIGHT, TO AN HOUR LATER THEY LEAVE

"We were planning on going to Hexside anyway, so we can go there now." Jake looking at Luz, her mother and her friends.

You nodded, "Yeah! Some tip told us thats where mostly everyone is...I think his name was...Captain Tholomule?"

Gus paused. "Why does that sound familiar?" He asked Willow. She shrugged in response and began to think about it.

You looked at Hunter. "How are you doing?"

He didn't look at you.

"Hunter?"

"Titan! I'm fine, okay? Let's get to walking and find Belos!"

You blinked and looked at Jake and Liam. "Oh- Uh...Okay..." Hunter didn't look at you and it seems he didn't want to either.

You have all reached the Owl House to see if there were any people hiding out there. Preferably Eda and King if the Collector didn't get to them.

Luz looked at the abandoned house hurt in her eyes, as she stares heartbroken. Sighing she turned, "Welcome to...The Owl House."

You looked up. You've only been been here once. The day you and Hunter were on the run and you both didn't stay long. Before...It was amazing. Like it held memories. Like it was lively with love and people. (Whatever that means) Now, it looks terrible. Beaten to the bone.

You sucked in a breath and exchanged looks with Hunter. Hunter looked at Luz worried. You followed everyone in the house. It looked as terrible as it was on the outside.

You stepped in. Where was everything? You noticed Luz and Amity disappeared. You just came to the conclusion they went to be alone.

You turned to try and talk to Hunter but noticed he stayed outside. You peeked out the window and saw Hunter pacing, the palismen following after, obviously, that was only making him more anxious.

You just knew they reminded him of Flapjack. You wished you could do something. You wished you could just take his pain away. You...You wished you could have been there. To help. To know more. To be there for Hunter. To be there.

You started to feel angry at yourself. Why couldn't I have been quicker about getting to them? Why was I so slow?

You watched Liam, Jake, and Sam talk in whispers, probably talking about a plan. "Y/n! Why don't you join us?" Liam called you over.

Ever since you almost blew everyone up, Liam, for some reason, has kept his eye on you. Which is silly. It's not like you'd do anything. You and Liam were friendly with each other before the portal came and everyone appeared. You all have grown close with each other.

Except Sam. Or yeah, Sam? It was hard to tell with her.

"No thanks!" You smiled, or at least tried to. "I wanna be alone and think about some things. Thanks though!"

Liam frowned. "Oh-...Well okay."

Sam watched you, but you didn't notice.