XVII. my addiction

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
MY ADDICTION

i highly recommend listening to iris by the goo goo dolls when the three *** appear...

"visiting hours are well past over."

"we're not here to visit," tracy stewart flashed her teeth at the man standing behind the front desk of eichen house. valencia malin and zoey davidson approached the desk with their fangs hanging out.

valencia wiped her lips across her sharp fangs and looked down at the man who slowly gazed up from his desk. his face instantly dropped when he noticed the supernaturals standing before him.

"we're here for lydia martin," the voice of theo raeken spoke as the boy stepped closer to the desk. valencia heard the man gulp in fear, staring into the eyes of theo.

the man went to step backwards until theo reached forward and grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him forwards over the desk, smashing glass, and throwing him to the ground.

valencia chuckled and made her way over to theo who's eyes immediately flickered to her. "that was pretty hot."

theo shook his head at the girl with a grin and began to walk off, leading the pack of chimeras through eichen house to where they would find the red-headed banshee.

the chimeras slowly walked down the corridor of eichen house, walking towards where lydia martin would be. each of the chimeras had a smug look on their faces as they continued to stride the corridor together.

valencia walked along side theo at the front of the pack with a dark look in her eyes. it was like all emotion had been drained from her body. stiles watched with a frown from the other end of the corridor where he was hiding.

it was like he was watching it in slow motion, the chimera pack getting closer and closer to lydia's room. each of them shared the same expression, a rebellious and devilish look.

it was like they were all corrupted, stepping at the same time as one another with the same expression and the same goal. they held a serious look on their faces, like they were no joke.

stiles couldn't take his eyes off his sister. after his argument with liam he blamed himself way more than he ever did before. but now seeing her stride down the corridor with theo raeken and the chimeras, he realised what a big mistake he had made.

this was no longer valencia stilinski, this was a new girl whom stiles couldn't even recognise anymore. she had the same features as before, though it were like she was surrounded by a dark aura.

her eyes were no longer the lit up ones stiles would notice when she laughed, they hid an evil glint in them. her style has completely changed, a black leather jacket wrapped around her body and she wore red jeans with a black laced crop top.

her hair was the same as before, her long, silky brunette locks falling over her shoulder and down her back.

once the pack of chimeras reached lydia martin's room, tracy instantly flew forward and grabbed gabriel valack by the neck and threw him into the corridor, up against the concrete wall.

"i can't believe this is actually a medical establishment," theo raeken muttered from his spot behind tracy who scowled at the man who she was holding up against the wall with a tight grip of her hand.

"now what would a pack of chimeras want with a banshee?" gabriel valack asked nobody in particular.

"i don't want a banshee," theo shook his head and tilted it ever so slightly. "i'm looking for a hellhound." as if on cue a deep growl came from not far of a distance away and all heads whipped in the direction of it.