XXXIII. it's over

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
IT'S OVER

"val, liam?" scott asked confused, the two supernaturals popping through the door just as scott went to close it.

"there's something you need to see." liam told scott, looking back at lydia and malia who stood closely behind the alpha. scott looked at the two in shock, surprised that they had not been taken.

"you're still here." scott breathed out, looking down at valencia who bit down on her lip nervously.

"but everyone else is gone." liam mumbled, his voice cracking slightly at the statement. "all of them. they're all gone." liam shook his head. "you have to come with me. i can't explain it." liam hesitated. "i have to show you."

"uh, alright. you guys stay here. just in case." scott turned around and told lydia and malia. scott then looked down at valencia. "you stay here too, val, okay?" valencia went to protest but scott shook his head, "please?"

"fine..." valencia trailed off and walked inside of the room with the other two girls. valencia understood why scott wanted her to stay, he didn't want to risk losing her whilst trying to get her brother back.

"in case stiles comes back?" malia asked and stepped forwards. scott let out a heavy sigh.

"if there's any hope, you need to keep trying." scott told the pair before leaving the room and closing the door behind him and liam. valencia turned around to the two girls, feeling so close yet so far to her brother.

MEANWHILE

"val!" the deep voice echoed through the house. his heavy footsteps echoed through the air as he ran through the house. he pulled himself up the stairs, running straight down the hallway and bursting into her bedroom.

his chest was heavy as he'd been running for so long, in search of his little sister and his pack. he would search the whole town in order of finding valencia, just so that he could hold her again, so that he could run his hands through her hair and tell her how much he missed her.

he exited valencia's room, pushing every door of the house open in hope that she would be sitting down in one of them. but that moment never came.

he ran all the way from the stilinski house hold to the mccall residence. once again, he burst through the door, panting heavily. he ran to the bottom of the stairs, looking up into the darkness.

"scott! scott!" his voice echoed through the house, yet nobody answered. nobody. he was all alone.

the police station was his next stop, he stepped through the double doors. he stopped in his tracks, seeing the state of the station. it had never looked like this before. it looked abandoned.

he walked through the open doorframe of the sheriff's office, his eyes scanning the room in hope of a sign, anything. nothing.

he turned around, ready to give up with himself. though, he noticed a static noise filling his ears. he looked over at the deputies desk, staring down at the small machine. but instead of trying to find someone, anyone. he ran out of the station.

stiles stilinskis was all alone.

VALENCIA

"what are you doing?" lydia asked the were-coyote and she heard the door opening behind her. lydia turned completely around, raising her eyebrow at malia. valencia crossed her arms over her chest.

"we're gonna go find stiles." malia announced, to which valencia let a small smile fall onto her lips.

"fuck yeah." valencia moved to stand besides malia, liking the sound of that idea. lydia shook her head at valencia who shrugged her shoulders.