XXV. fallen angel

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
FALLEN ANGEL

"what the hell is a stiles?" valencia stilinski questioned her two best friends with a raised eyebrow. scott glanced between valencia and lydia before turning back to the laptop. the name rolled off valencia's tongue with a tone of familiarity.

she felt like she had a connection to the name stiles but she couldn't figure out what the connection was. she felt like there was something gone, something important.

"stile, an arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence." the mccall boy read from an article off of the laptop infront of the three. valencia scrunched her face up in confusion.

"yeah, somehow i don't think these are the stiles we're looking for." lydia shot a fake smile at scott and let out a quiet sigh under her breath.

"maybe malia's found something." scott suggested to which valencia shook her head to disagree.

"nope she's been taking a make-up test all morning." valencia informed scott, "and she'll probably be there all day considering the text messages she's been sending me."

silence fell upon the group and scott reached for the keyboard of the laptop, typing something different into the search bar. valencia rested her head on lydia's shoulder tiredly.

"does anyone know where isaac is? you guys are pretty boring not going to lie." valencia grumbled, the redhead rolled her eyes at the complaint from the girl.

"he's probably with liam on the lacrosse pitch or something." lydia shrugged, making a random guess to where the label boy could be.

"okay thanks," valencia shot up from the library seat with a happy grin on her face. she wrapped her arms around lydia, giving her a quick hug before doing the same to scott who smiled up at his best friend. "have fun with your stile thing."

valencia made her way out of the quiet and boring library, pushing open the double doors and taking quick steps down the school corridor to reach the exit to the school.

valencia started to hum to herself, squeezing in between people in the corridor who stood talking to their friends.

suddenly valencia felt a ringing in her ear, she furrowed her eyebrows slightly, letting out a small breath of pain. she began to push her way through the students, not caring to squeeze past them anymore.

her hands came in contact with the door and the second she pushed it open she was hit with a gust of wind, a cold gust of wind. she held her hand over her forehead, feeling a sharp pain.

"help me," a voice whispered in valencia's ear and she whipped around. expecting to see somebody standing there, she was surprised when she turned and her eyes met nothing.

valencia shuddered and she wrapped her arms around herself tightly. she slowly turned around to look at her surroundings but she saw nobody.

beginning to form around her were tunnels, dark, long tunnels. valencia felt some sort of familiarity standing in the tunnels, it was similar, she recognised this place. the place where theo raeken was taken away from
her, the place where she got her pack back, the place where she realised she was on the wrong side.

valencia shook her head to herself and began to mutter things under her voice, backing up against the wall of the tunnel. she could hear voices echoing down the eerie tunnel and she looked down it in fear, with wide eyes.

she placed her hands over her ears, slowly sliding down the wall in fear. the voices started to get louder and valencia held her hands tightly to her ears, trying her best to block them all out.