XXVIII. terrible idea

TWENTY EIGHT
TERRIBLE IDEA

valencia couldn't bear to watch as malia threw punch upon punch to theo's bloodied face. it took everything within her to not march right over and stop what her best friend was doing to him.

valencia flinched at theo's grunts of pain while malia repeatedly growled, throwing her fist into her face over and over again out of pure hatred and anger.

"it's okay. you don't have to stop." theo whispered and valencia felt like her heart had shattered hearing the broken voice of the boy she loved. valencia knew how much malia hated theo, she knew malia had no mercy for him.

"trust me, i won't." malia growled and flicked her wrist, showing her long claws. she held her hand up and before she could shoot down, valencia had grabbed her wrist, causing the were-coyote to look up in shock at valencia's sudden movement as she was on the other side of the room seconds ago.

"malia, enough!" valencia yelled in malia's face, grabbing her shoulder with her free hand and pulling her off of theo and pushing her behind her to away. liam took malia's other shoulder, helping valencia to keep her away from theo.

"slow down, okay?" scott approached malia calmingly, not wanting to alarm the very agitated girl. "he's going back in the ground." he reassured malia. valencia's face dropped at the news but she quickly hid it.

"you can't!" liam suddenly exclaimed and everyone turned to look at the sophomore. scott raised an eyebrow, hinting for liam to continue. "he remembers stiles."

valencia looked from liam to theo in an instant, her eyes following the hurt boy moving around on the floor. he let out a painful grunt, holding onto his side in agony. valencia let out a sigh at the sight of him in so much pain, wanting nothing more than to help him, but she knew it was better to keep away from him.

"valencia remembers stiles. scott remembers stiles." malia spoke through gritted teeth at liam, wanting theo gone again, and for good. "lydia and i remember stiles."

"the dread doctors knew all about the wild hunt." liam turned away from malia. he knew it was better to share the news with valencia and scott, knowing they'd actually consider what theo could do and think about it. "he can help us."

"or he could kill us." scott stepped towards his beta, shaking his head at the younger boy. scott glanced at valencia for a moment, waiting for her to give him her opinion, she shrugged her shoulders in response.

"he's my responsibility," liam looked up at scott who furrowed his eyebrows confused, along with his sister who stood closely beside him. "noshiko gave me the sword."

"it's so awkward when mum and dad fight." theo muttered from the floor, a sigh falling from his lips. he had managed to crawl to the wall and lean his back against it.

"shut up!" both scott and liam yelled at once and valencia shook her head at them. she was starting to get a sore head from all the yelling everyone was doing, and wished nothing more than to be back at blake's house, cuddling up to her fluffy bedding and teddies.

"you both are right." hayden walked over to the group and joined in on the conversation. "if theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the skinwalkers. but for right now..."

"he goes back now." scott demanded, leaning closer to hayden and liam, angry at the two younger supernaturals for the devision they made without him.

"except liam's the one with the sword." theo interrupted the conversation between the pack, bored of all their chatting.

"shut up!" everyone in the room yelled and turned their heads in his direction. theo held his hand up in defence before everyone slowly turned around again.