XXXIX. theodore

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
THEODORE

"we're not afraid to die." the werewolf told the man who continued to electrocute her as a punishment for not telling him anything. the man grew closer to her, staring down into her eyes.

"does that go for everyone here?" the man asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the young girl. the girl and boy looked up at him, growing tired of the pain.

"not me." a deep voice spoke up from a distance away from the girl. all eyes turned to the chimera who looked straight ahead. the man moved away from the young girl, taking a couple steps backwards at the boldness of the chimera boy.

"no death, no pain. i'll tell you anything you want to know." theo said and he adjusted his legs against the electric wall. the man moved closer to him, listening in to him before he shot forward and electricity began to run through theo's body. theo let out loud grunts of pain and the man finally stopped hurting him.

"i don't have any questions!" the man leaned down and yelled in theo's ear, repeating what he had said to the werewolf girl moments ago. theo breathed out heavily, his wet hair falling down his face.

"okay." theo breathed out heavily. "maybe you have some unfinished business with these two losers." theo glanced over to the other two, motioning his head their way. "but i'm not with them. i- i don't know who they are, or what they did or what their problem is. i'm not a part of it."

theo watched as the man wandered around the room, picking things up. the man picked up a bucket and threw it over the three supernaturals. theo panted heavily, his head looking up to the man and he gritted his teeth angrily.

"not very friendly." theo spat through gritted teeth. theo watched as the man sat down at the bench infront of them with a button in his hand. the man rubbed his finger around the button, trying to get a reaction from the supernatural creatures.

the girl shone her fangs, growling lowly beneath her breath. she watched impatiently as the man circled the electric button. the man looked up, smirking as he was getting the reaction he wanted from her.

"just do it!" the girl growled and the man raised his eyebrows at her. the man pressed his finger down on the button, earning loud yells and shrieks from the three against the electric wall as he electrocuted them.

theo slowly lifted himself up, gazing over at the girl with rage. "how about you let me do the talking?" he said to her, angry that she would tell him to hurt them. the girl growled in his face as a response. "you obviously have us here for a reason." theo said to the man, being cut short as he pressed his thumb on the button again.

shrieking and growls of pain filled the silence of the room and theo panted loudly in pain, hanging off the wall. the man chuckled loudly, enjoying watching the supernaturals suffer.

"if you- if you tell me what you want..." theo stuttered, once again being cut off by the man pushing down on the button, causing electricity to course through his body. "whoa. i'm trying to help you." and again. "what the hell did you two do?" he yelled at the other two against the wall. again. "alright. can you just." again. "stop it, stop it!" again. "fine!" he yelled through pants. again.

finally the man stopped, allowing theo to breath for a moment. theo leaned forwards over the electric wall, looking at the other pair and panting out heavily.

"if we get out of this alive..." theo trailed off. "i'm going to kill you myself. and then i'm gonna." theo looked down at his hand, realising that the material he was held captive with was slowly burning off with the electric. "so, that's all you got?" theo asked the man. theo chuckled and looked up again, creating a plan in his head. "because i'm not impressed. what did they do? give you permission to shock us a little, but not do any real damage? they don't trust you schrader."