I like you, too. (Benny Rodriguez)

WARNING: CRINGEY

(Don't worry guys, I will be continuing the Avenger One-Shots Too!)

I run to first, then second, then third As I'm on my way to home plate, I get hit with the ball right in the breast.

"Oh, shit!" Smalls yells as he runs over to me.

"Damn, Y/N! You good?" Bertram asks.

I scoff. "No. That's the worst place to get hit, dumbass." I mumble.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late." Benny responds, entering the infield. I hold the top of my y'know, trying to not make it obvious that I was in pain. I walk over to the dugout and grab a soda, taking a seat. "Y/N didn't even say hi to me. What's up with her?" I hear Benny mumble. If you didn't know, I was also on my period, too. This is not gonna end well. I see Benny look at me. He then covers his face, holding in a laugh.

I get up. "What's so funny?" I walk over to them.

"N-nothing." Benny giggles. I glare at him.

"What's so funny, Rodriguez." I spat. His smile quickly fades. "You know what, screw all of you." I mumble before walking away. I grab my things as start walking out of the Sandlot. I hear Benny behind me. "What?"

"What the hell is your problem, Y/N/N?" He asks.

"Lady problems, dickhead." I respond politely.

"Seriously, we're the oldest on the team, I think I'll understand these 'lady problems.' Trust me." He says calmly.

"Mhm. Okay. Have a good day, Benny-Boy." I say as I walk out of the Sandlot completely. I look back to see Benny still staring at me. I tear leaves my eyes. God, I hate periods. They make me so emotional! I start breaking down in front of Benny. What the fuck? This is so embarrassing. He rushes over to me.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He comforts me.

"Periods! That's what." I sob. He snorts. "W-what? W-why are you l-laughing at me?!"

"No reason." He laughs.

"Screw you!" I cry as I hold my stomach.

"Let's take you home."

(Benny's POV)

I walk with Y/N. I feel so bad for her, she says she on her period I guess. I never thought they were this bad!

"This is it." She cries.

"I know, mi amor." I say. She cries even more.

"What does that mean?!" She sobs.

"It means, my love." I say.

"Oh." She smiles. She opens her house door.

"Shhh. We don't want your dad to hear." I mumble in her ear. She nods.

"Y/N, honey?" He dad questions. He turns the corner to see us. My eyes widen. "What happened, my love?" He rushes over to us, holding his daughters face.

"I got my p-" I cut her off.

"She got hit by a baseball!" I interrupt.

"Oh... my poor Y/N." He frowns.

"I-I'm fine, dad. I'm fine." She mumbles, backing away into my arms.

"Are you two- a-a thing?" He gulps.

"What? No, no, no!" I stutter.

"Ew, dad!" She fake gags.

"Alright. Y/N, honey. Go up to your room, I want to talk to Benny." Her father tells her.

"Don't embarrass me!" She yells from halfway up the stairs.

"You take good care of her, son. She likes you, don't give her a hard time." He pats my back and walks away. She likes me?! I rush up the stairs.

"Hey." She smiles. I guess she cleaned up her face because there was no mascara running down. "I-I'm sorry. I was really dram-" I cut her off by kissing her. Her eyes widen. Her eyes then flutter shut, as mine do, too. Her hands go up into my hair. I put my hands on her waist. I pull away.

"I like you, too, Y/N." I smile, hands remaining on her waist.

"How did you know? Did I make it obvious?" She groans.

"No. I had no idea." I smirk. She quickly realizes.

"DAD!" She screams as runs out of the room.

"Y/N!" I yell.