Bus ride (Benny Rodriguez)

I run onto the bus, my hair drenched. It was pouring outside.

"Fucking hell." I mumble before taking a seat with Kenny.

"Woah! You're soaked! Your- your hair!" He snickers.

"Oh, shut your pie hole." I scoff and lightly shove him. I take off my backpack and put it next to me.

"Y/N, pst, Y/N!" I hear Small's whisper.

"Yeah?" I respond. His thumb points over to behind him. I look past him and see Benny. I get butterflies in my chest.

"Benny wants you," he adds. "I don't know what it's about." He shrugs.

I nod. "Okay, thanks, Small's." I smile. I grab my backpack and move while the bus was going on a bumpy road. I wobble. I finally reach Benny's seat when the bus hit a huge bump. I go flying. Thankfully, just in time, Benny grabbed my waist and pulled me into the seat.

I chuckle awkwardly. "Do- do you need some- something?"

He shakes his head. "I just noticed that you are wet and probably a little chilly." He chuckles. I nod.

"I was, thanks for checking up on me, Ben." I sigh.

"Anytime, love." He kisses me passionately.

"I've been waiting for that." He giggles.

"Hey! You two! The good looking ones, no making out on my bus!" Our bus driver shouts. Benny and I duck behind the seat. I giggle. "Kids," she forgot to turn off the microphone.

There was no one around us, except for Small's but he was in front of us. Benny kisses me again. I smile into the kiss. It then turns out into a make-out session on the bus.

"Y'know, there are cameras on the bus, right?" I chuckle onto the baseball boy's lips. His eyes widen.

"What?!" He scoffs. I nod.

"Yep." I sigh. "Stalkers." I shake my head in disbelief. We arrived at school. I grab my bag and swing in onto my shoulder.

"Meet me in the janitors closet." Benny mumbles in my ear, hands on my waist.

I gasp. "You dirty little boy!" I gasp in disbelief. "Ugh! As if!" I groan.