The Beast (Benny Rodriguez)

I walk into the Sandlot, being about 2 hours late. Yikes. I was just about to put my stuff down when I see Smalls running to the fence. No one else noticed.

"NOOOOO!" I scream. I sprint over to the fence, throwing my ball, bat, and glove down to the ground, my hat still in my head. As I get to Smalls, he was about to jump over. I jump on the fence and tackle him, throwing him back onto the field, ms falling on the other side of the fence.

"OH SHIT!" I scream as I fall onto my back. "Ugh." I groan.

"Y/N!" Ham screams, peeking through the hole.

"Baby, you okay?" Benny was out of breath.

I gulp, nodding my head. "How do I get back over?" I breathe heavily. I was having a panic attack.

"No, no, baby. Control it." Benny mumbles, putting his hand through the hole and taking my hand. If you didn't know, I got severe panic and anxiety attacks, I also always pass out, so, yeah, not so good.

"Just breathe." Benny breathes with me. It sorta helped me. "You're doing great, mi amor." My breath hitches as I hear a growl. "Don't... move."

"Thanks!" I whisper-yelled. I slowly turn around. I gasp. The Beast. "Oh...shit..." I mumble.

"Get out of there, love." Benny mumbles.

"I'm trying!" I yell as the Beast starts running towards me.

"Get out of the way!" Ham screams. I do as I was told.

"Jump over!" Benny backs away from the fence. I take a deep breath, running towards the fence. I launch myself into the air. I climb up the fence.

"Oof!" I groan as I hit the ground. Benny rushes to my side.

"Shit. Are you okay?" He puts his arms under my arms and lifts me up.

"Yeah- I-I'm fine." I gasp, holding chest. "Just got the wind knocked outta me."

"Okay, let's get you home. Go grab your stuff." Benny mumbles, hands on my waist. I nod and leave his grasp. I walk over to get my things. I grab them and start walking home. Benny catches up.

"Sorry. Just had to grab my things." He chuckled.

"Okay." I said plainly, no emotion on my face.

"Okay," he responds.