Pool! (Benny Rodriguez)

(Long chapter ahead)

I sing along with my music, jamming out in my room. I didn't hear the door being knocked on, so I continue to do my thing.

"I love you!" I yell along with the song.

"I love you too." I scream as I hear the sudden voice. I look over to see the handsome baseball boy. "I'm just kidding!" He laughs.

I chuckle. "Benny, you scared me!"

"Sorry. I-I was wondering- do you wanna go to the pool with the team? We all wanted you to go. But I suggested it." He blushes. I smile, hiding my blush.

"Sure! Just let me get changed." I'm smiling like a maniac.

"Yeah- sure!" He closes my door. I go over to my closet and get out a bikini.

(This is it)

(This is it)

I put it on. I get an oversized t-shirt and put it over the bathing suit. I get my sandals and slip them on. I grab a towel, bucket hat, and sunglasses. I gently place the hat on my head. "Perfect." I smile.

"Mom, I'm going to the pool!" I yell.

"Have fun!" She yells back. I smile. I run out the door, making sure to close it behind me.

"There she is!" I hear Ham yell. I look over in the direction I heard him and see the team.

"Hey, guys!" I laugh.

"Hey, girl!" Squints hugs me. I chuckle.

"Where's Benny?" I ask.

"He's getting ready." Ham giggles. I scoff. We keep walking down the street. We finally get to Bennys house.

"It's hot out, huh?" I ask, waving my hand in front of my face.

"Yeah." Tommy sighs.

"Whatcha talking bout?" I hear from behind me. Benny puts him arm around my shoulder. I get butterflies.

"Oh, just about how you were taking forever!" Ham complains.

"Hey, hey. Give the man a break. It takes a lot to look good." I chuckle. Benny looks into my eyes and smiles. He was about to lean in but Squints interrupted.

"Pool time!" He screams. I groan.

"That was the perfect chance!" I whisper. Benny chuckles, not leaving my side. We finally arrive at the pool. I leave my hair down, letting it flow in the wind. The boys all jump in. I scoff. I lay out my towel and put my hat, sandals, and sunglasses on it. I go to the water. I take my time. I sit on the edge of the pool.

"Hey, pretty girl. What's your name?" Benny swims up to me. He latches onto my thighs.

I play along. "Names Y/N. You're cute, what's yours?" I respond.

"Ah. Names Benjamin, but pretty girls call me Benny. And you're one of those girls, so I give you permission to call me Benny." He smirks. I snort. I start laughing even harder. "Shhhh! Pretty girls are staring!" He whispers. I look around and indeed there were girls a lot prettier than me looking at us. Of course, it has to be all the girls who liked Benny from school.

"They really are pretty, huh?" I sigh.

"Not as pretty as you." He looks into my eyes. I blush.

"Get a room." One of the girls scoff. Benny and I roll our eyes.

"You're just mad that I don't find interest in you." Benny shrugs. The girl's friends all look at us. I hold in my laugh, so does Benny. We burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" A girl asks, walking up to us. I whip my head around.

"Nothing?" I respond with attitude.

"You're a bitch." She scoffs. I look at Benny, holding in a laugh. He puts his head down in between my thighs. (Not inappropriately)

"And you aren't?" I question, not bothering to look back at her.

"Ugh!" She groans. I see yet another girl coming up to us.

"Move!" I laugh as Benny backs away, I slide into the water. "Ooh, it's cold!"

"Meh." He responds.

"Shit! She's coming over!" I whisper. Me and Benny start swimming away. We get to the boys and stop swimming. I look around, mainly for the another girls. I make eye connect with a really cute boy. I blush and look away.

"Hi." I jump in fright. It was the boy. "I'm Daniel, Daniel LaRusso." He greets me.

"Hi! I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N. It's nice to meet you." I smile.

"Sorry if I scared you." He chuckles.

"It's okay. I'm just a little jumpy." I giggle. Once we get to know each other more, we swim to the edge of the pool and sit on the edge.

"What are your favorite hobbies?" He asks.

"Oh, well. I like baseball. I play softball, just not as much." I smile.

"That's cool! I do karate." He smiles back.

"Ooh!" I laugh.

"Hey." Benny latches onto my thighs again. "Who's this, Y/N?" He asks while smiling.

"Benny, this is Daniel. Daniel, this is my best friend, Benny." I introduce them.

"Nice to meet you, man." Benny puts his hand out for Daniel to greet.

"Seems like you two get along." I tease.

"Oh, hush." Benny snorts.

"Well, I got to go, Y/N. I have more karate lessons! Cya!" He gets up and waves back at us. "Bye, Benny!"

"He's cute and kind!" I freak out. Benny laughs. "What?"

"Oh, nothin' just looking at your pretty face." He smiles. I shake my head. "Y'know how we tried to k-kiss earlier? Well- can I kiss you n-now?" He asks shyly.

"You don't have to ask, Rodriguez." I giggle. He nods. I lean down and our lips met. He pulls me closer. He slowly pulls me off of the edge, he then pushes me against the side of the pool. I wrap my legs around his torso. He puts his hands on my ass to support me. I put my hands on his face. "Now is probably not the best time to make out." I mumble on his lips.

"Yeah, maybe later." He smirks.