Summer of 1962

I slide into home plate.

"I think I just cut my butt open, yall." I sigh.

"AHAHAH!" Yeah-Yeah was being a bit extra.

"Not funny, penis bre-" Benny covers my mouth.

"Dude!" He whispers. I give him a smug smirk.

"What does penis mean?" Tommy asks. I hold in my laugh.

"A penis is a body part that you guys use to pis-" Benny covers my mouth again.

"He doesn't need to know that, mi amor." He mumbles in my ear.

"Oh, well. He's gonna learn someday." I smile and shrug. He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Okay, on with the game!" Benny shouts. The batting team walked into the dugout. It was me, Benny, Ham, Tommy, and Smalls. Some positions didn't get filled up, but who cares. I sit on the bench. I wince at the cut on my ass (more on my hip.)

"You okay?" Benny turns to me.

"No, I cut my ass open, dickhead." I wave him off.

"Want me to kiss it for you?" He smirks. I gasp.

"You didn't!" I screech. He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Benny, you're up!" Ham calls. Benny smirks once again. I give him the mom glare and flip him off. I watch as Benny gets up to the plate, getting into his stance.

"Want me to kiss it for you?" I shout as I mimic him. Everyone starts laughing.

"Oh, be quiet, mi amor!" He shouts back. Everyone freezes.

"Mi amor?" Yeah-Yeah smirks. I groan. I sit in the corner of the dugout. Benny hits it over the fence.

"Great, now I can get out of here!" I laugh as I pack up all of my things and start walking out of the field.

"Y/N!" Benny runs up to me. "I'm sorry about telling everyone about you and me." He grabs my hand.

I shake my head. "It's fine. They were gonna find out soon."

He smiles. "Yeah, yeah they were."