Benny's Girlfriend

I was up to bat. "Don't go easy on me, Kenny." I smile.

"Oh, I won't." He winks. I shake my head as I smile. Kenny pitches the ball. Right as I was about to swing, I stop. "You've never gotten a strike! Oh." Kenny soon realizes why a got a strike. I turn around to a girls voice. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Hey, guys!" Benny exclaims while waving to us.

"Hi." I mumble. The boys' responses were mumbles too.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Benny asks, holding his girlfriends hand.

"That." Ham and I point at the same time. Everybody expect Benny and his girlfriend erupt into laughter. "Cmon, it was funny!" I giggle. Ham pats me on the back.

"Y/N, come here." I stand there. "Now." Benny demands. I roll my eyes and throw my head back, arms slumping. I slump over to Benny and his girlfriend.

"Hi," she mumbles. I nod my head at her and begin to walk away but Benny grabs my hand.

"Ah, ah, ah. You need to apologize." He confronts me. I raise a brow.

"No, dad." I spat. I walk away.

"She's rude." His girlfriend scoffs. I flip her off, my back still facing her. She gasps.

"Just ignore her, babe." I gag at the name. I get back into the batters box.

"Ready, Y/N?" Kenny asks. I nod, getting into my stance. I take a deep breath. He pitches the ball and I swing. Crack. It goes flying and nobody catches it.

"Woah." I hear her gasp.

I smirk as I start sprinting around the bases. I start to head home but get stuck in a pickle.

"Throw it! Throw it!" Ham shouts with his glove up. I get passed him. I laugh.

"Dang it! She's too good!" Yeah-Yeah complains. I ruffle up his hair. "Hey!"

"You're literally the worst!" I hear a female voice groans. I hold in my laugh as I see Benny and his girlfriend fighting. I snort as she stomps away. Kenny and I burst into laughter.

"Fuck you!" She screams as she flips us off.

"Love you too, hun!" I shout back. "You broke up, didn't you?" I laugh.

"It's not funny." Benny groans. I stare at the baseball boy and smile. "What?" He laughs.

I shrug. "Nothing." Before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear his 'girlfriend' scream. My eyes flutter shut as Benny deepens the kiss.

"Get a room!" Kenny groans as he pushes us away. I laugh and so does Benny.

"I love you, Y/N." Benny admits. My eyes widen.

"I love you too." I smile as I pull him into another kiss.