The Carnival (Benny Rodriguez)

(Your outfit for the carnival)

I quickly get dressed. I run down the stairs.

"Bye, mom! Going to the carnival!" I shout.

"Be safe!" She responds.

"Love you, bye!" I rush out the door. I see Benny and Smalls walking down Small's driveway.

"Hey, Y/N!" Benny hugs me.

"We saw each other 10 minutes ago, but I'm not complaining." I giggle. He shakes his head and grabs my hand. We all run to the carnival. There were so many rides. I cringe.

"That's a lot, huh?" Benny mumbles.

"Mhm." I nod. "But hey, let's have some fun!" I exclaim. The boys all agree. Benny and I pay for the tickets.

"Thanks, guys!" The team rushes to a ride. The ride...

"Uh oh." My eyes widen.

"Guys! Maybe that isn't the best ride?" Benny shouts. They all wave us off. I roll my eyes.

"Just let them get sick." I walk over to the cotton candy. "2, please." I smile. I give the man $1.00 and walk back over to Benny. "Here you are." I hand him the cotton candy.

"Thank you, m'lady." He snorts. I roll my eyes. We walk around for a little bit. When the boys finished the ride, surprisingly, they didn't throw up. I gave them the rest of my cotton candy, and Benny gave the rest of his.

"Hey, I have a question," Benny asks. I nod, telling him to go on. "Do you like anybody?"

I stop in my tracks and my cheeks go red. "Why?" I ask, starting to walk again.

"N-no reason," he mumbles. "It's just- I like you, Y/-N. I like you, a lot." He responds with his head down.

I sigh. "Well, to answer your question, yes, Benny. Yes, I like someone." I smirk. His head shoots up.

"Who?" He asks shyly.

"Are you possessed by a fucking owl? What do you mean, 'who?' Isn't it obvious?" I state.

He shakes his head. "Oh, my God, Benjamin." I shake my head and my hands go up to my hair. I sooth my hair down with my fingers. "I like you, Benny." I mumble. He smiles.

"That's good," he responds. "Because I would of been heartbroken." He sighs, relieved. I chuckle. "It's it okay if I kiss you now?" My eyes widen and cheeks go red, but I nod. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

"Awwww!" I hear Smalls sigh. I pull away and Benny puts his hands on my waist.

"I lost my shot!" Yeah-Yeah and Ham groan.

"You owe me 5 bucks!" Kenny laughs and points to Ham. Ham sighs and takes out $5.

"Did you bet on this?" Benny and I gasp. They all smirk.

"You blockheads!" Benny shouts. I giggle.