Killer (Benny Rodriguez)

(So, in this chapter, Y/N will be Sidney Prescott's character, like her life story. Ghostface will be the killer in this story, enjoy!)

The phone rang. "Hello?" I ask. I hear a muffled voice. "Hello?" I ask again.

"Hello, Y/N." The voice said.

I scoff. "Hello?" I repeat.

"Do you like scary movies." They ask.

I sigh. "Look, Randy, you just gave it away!"

"Do you like scary movies?" They ask again.

I scoff. "Look, Randy. I'm not playing this game."

"Answer my question!" They shout.

"No, I don't like scary movies." I scoff. "It's just some white, big breasted girl who runs up the stairs when she should've been running out the door." I shake my head. "What's with the questions, Randy. You know I don't like scary movies.

"Question 2, where am I?" They ask.

"Cmon, Randy. This isn't funny." I scoff.

"Maybe because this isn't Randy!" They snare.

I gasp as tears prick my eyes.

"So, question 2, where am I?" They ask. I look around me.

"What do you mean?" I quiver.

"Do you see me?" They ask. I look around again. "Because I can see you."

I cry out. "Okay."

I walk to the front door. "What am I doing, huh?!" I look around. I put my finger "up" my nose. I gag. "What am I doing, huh?! You see me?!" I shout. No answer. I smirk. "Hello?!" I laugh. "That's what I thought." I walk back inside the house and lock the door.

"I never said I was outside." They growl. My eyes widen as the closet door whips open.

"SHIT!" I scream as I get tackled to the ground. I groan as my head hit the floor. I kick the masked face in the face. They grunt. I stumble to get up and try to I unlock the door. "Fuck!" I cry. I see the killer running towards me. I dodge him. He runs into the door. I rush up the stairs, him on my tail. I open my closet door and put it behind my main door. I get to my computer and type in '911'. It didn't work. "Shit!" I scream. I back away to the window.

"Y/N?" My friend, Phillips, asks as he crawled in through the window. I scream. He furrows his brows. "I heard screaming, is everything okay?"

"He's in the house, Phillips." I cry into his chest. I look down to see a phone on the floor. I slowly back away. I stare at him.

"Y/N!" Phillip's shouts after me as I run away from him. I run towards the door.

"AH!" I scream as I see Ghostface's mask.

"Y/N!" My best friend, Tatum's, older brother shouts. "Are you okay?! We heard screaming!" Dewey rushes past me to look in the house.

"Y/N!" Benny, my boyfriend, runs up to me. "Oh, my god, baby. Are you okay?" He picks me up and brings me over to the ambulance. We sit there for a while.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry I'm late!" Tatum gasps. I cry as I hug her.

"You were gonna pick her up?" Dewey asks.

"Yes, doofus. Her dads out of town, she's staying with us." Tatum tells him.

"Does mom know about this?!" He gasps.

"Yes!" She shouts.

"Okay, Y/N." Dewey starts. "I'll bring you to my house, alright?" I nod. He puts his hand on my back.