Killer (Last Part)

"We'll be right back." Benny mumbles before he and Phillips walk out of the room.

"Blockheads." I mumble. I start to walk over to my dad when Benny comes rushing in and stabs me. I choke.

"Wait...no! I didn't mean to!" He cries.

"Pussy." I spit in his face. He picks me up and puts me on the counter.

"What do you want?" I choke. He shakes his head.

"Uh... Benny?" Phillip's asks nervously.

"What?" He snares, still looking at me.

"The, uh- the gun's gone, man!" Phillip's screams in terror.

"What did you just say?!" Benny screams as he turns around.

I smirk. "Y'know what else you shouldn't do when there a news reporter around?" (YAS AMBER, I just changed up the lines.)

"What?" Benny chokes.

"Follow your friend into another dark, creepy room alone.." I scoff. "I mean, how do you know that I'm not a killer?" I smirk.

"Because we are the only ones.." Benny scoffs. I shake my head.

"Oh, baby. Are you though?" I smirk before I hear a gun cock. I laugh.

"Fuck you!" Gale screams. She pulled the trigger but it didn't do anything. "Shit!" Benny rushes over to her and punches her.

"Gale!" I scream. I grab a knife and stab Benny. He screams.

"Shit!" He cries when holding his stomach.

"Fuck you!" I keep stabbing him until I'm on top of him, murdering him. (YAS SAM.) I scream and scream until be didn't move. "I'm sorry.." I cry.

"Y/N?-" I heard Randy say.

"Randy?- NO!" I shout as Phillip's stabs him.

"What did you do to Benny?" He cries.

"I fucking killed him." I whisper in his face. I stab Phillip's in the back.

He screams. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I laugh. "This is why you don't fuck with the daughter of a serial killer." I mumble. He cries and cries until be was dead. I get up and grab the gun that was in Gales hand. I go I back over to Randy.

"Randy!" I whisper. "Randy, are you okay?" He finally wakes up.

"Yeah, I guess." He nods. I look back over to Benny. Tears prick my eyes.

"Wait- they always come back for the last scare." I mumble, pointing the gun at Benny's head. He jumps up. I scream and shoot him in the head 3 times. I heard someone else screaming. I look back over to see Phillip's charging at us, full speed, with a knife in his hand. I was in shock. I didn't notice that Randy took the gun from my hand and shot Phillip's twice, once in the head and once in the thigh.

I start to cry into Randy's shoulder.

"It's okay, Y/N." He rubs my back.

"Y/N?" I hear Dewey. "Oh, my god." He rips me from Randy and squeezes me for dear life. "Where's Tatum?"

"I'm so sorry, Dewey." I cry.

"God, damnit." He snatches the gun from Randy's hand and shoots Benny and Phillip's 2 more times each. "I want to make them bleed out." He mumbles.