The Best Athlete (Benny Rodriguez)

(Benny's POV)

The boys and I all walk into the Sandlot. We were ready to play. We all stop in our tracks.

"Are those... girls?" Ham gasps. "Girl?!" He exclaims loudly. The girls look at us. One of them catches my eye. I realize that it's a girl from my school. She was the best athlete on her softball team. She was the fastest, strongest, the best leader, and the most of all.. the most caring, Y/N.

"Base up, you blockheads!" I turn around and start walking over to the girls. By the time I was close enough, they were huddled up.

"He's super hot." One of them mumbles.

"So?" Y/N asks.

"What do you mean so?!" Another asks. "I just wanna kiss his pretty lips!" Y/N clears her throat and fake coughs.

"Okay!" She chuckles. "We get it, Mads." She sighs.

"Hey." I walk up to them. Y/N was about to scream when the rest of the boys walk up behind me, but I didn't hear them.

"Woah, she's hot." I jump next to Y/N. She giggles.

"Thank you." She nods. I turn to her.

"I'm Benny." I put my hand out.

"Y/N." She smiles and shakes my hand. I look over, mainly looking for Yeah-Yeah. I catch him making out with another girl.

"Who's that girl?" I point to Yeah-Yeah and the girl making out.

"Zoe!" She claps. I snort. "You barley know the kid!"

"You're already kissy-kissy with that hottie!" She screeched. Y/N and I both blush.

"Alright, girls! Let's go!" She was about to walk away when I grabbed her hand. She blushes and looks me in the eyes.

"You guys can stay." I offer.

"You sure?" She asks politely.

"Of course. I'm not one of those guys who think girls can't play." I smile.

"I know you aren't, Benny." She smiles back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

Benny slams me into the wall, our lips connected. "You think they knew, baby?" He mumbles against my lips. I shake my head. "Good. Because they all thought you were hot. But you're mine." He growls.

"I am yours, aren't I?" I smirk. His hands roam my body. He picks me up on sits me on the counter. He stands in between my legs. His hands are on my thighs.

"What the fuck?!" I scream at the voice. Mom. Benny throws me off of the counter and steps in front of me.

"Y-you're home?!" I chuckle nervously.

"Who's that?" He mumbles in my ear.

"My mother." I growl. His eyes widen.

"Hi, ma'am. What you saw. We were uh.. a-actually practicing for a play at school!" He covers for me.

"They have you making out in 9th grade for a fucking play?" She exclaims.

"Y-yeah." I nod.

"Ok, well, alright. Continue." She smirks. "Use protection." She smirks again.

"MOM!" I scream. Benny pulls me into another make out session.