Sandlot (Benny Rodriguez)

(JUST ANOTHER MAKE-OUT ONE. NO SEX. EW.)

Benny slammed me against the wall, our lips connected. He moans in my mouth when I pulled at his hair.

"Fuck, baby." He moaned. I smirk into the kiss. I grab his head and deepen the kiss.

"Benny, honey?" I freeze when I heard his mother.

"Just keep going," he smashed his lips against mine again.

"Y/N, sweetie?" His mothers asks.

I push Benny away and laugh. I open his bedroom door. "Hey, Rose." I smile as I straighten out my hair and fleece.

"Hi, honey. I was just wondering in everything was okay in here?" She nods. I nod too.

"Everything is great." I laugh. I look back to see Benny straightening up hair and clothes. I giggle. I turn back around to see Rose glaring at Benny. I freeze.

"USE PROTECTION!" She yells as she runs away.

"MOM!" Benny yells.

"She right." I giggle and shrug. He smirks.

"Is she?" He asks, walking closer to me. I nod innocently. "Let's find out." He smashes his lips against mine. I push him away.

"Only if you can catch me!" I laugh and run down the stairs.

"Mi amor!" He yells after me. I giggle and run out of the house. I keep on running and running. I look behind me to not see Benny anywhere.

"Huh?" I get tackled to the ground. I scream. I starting laughing with Benny, him on top of me.

"I got you." He smirks.

"I was kidding!" I gasp. His eyes widen.

"Really?" He groans. I nod. "Fine." He gets off of me and slowly walks with his head down. I laugh and jump in his back.

"Woah!" He almost fell over. "You gotta tell me when you do that! I nearly died!" He gasped.

I giggle even harder. "Just walk." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, whatever you say, love." He laughs. I get butterflies in my stomach. We finally reach the Sandlot.

"Hey, guys!" I wave as I jump off of Benny's back.

"Hey, girl!" Kenny hugs me. I laugh.

"How long have you been playing today?" Benny puts his arms around my waist.

"Since 7," I gasp at Ham.

"I thought you couldn't even play until at least nine!" I gasp even more.

"That's what I said!" Squints pushes up his glasses.

"You're back, huh?" Benny asks with his head on my shoulder.

"Shush." Squints flips Benny off. Me and Benny both gasp.