Summer

I sprint to Benny's house. It was our first day of summer break. I was hyped.

"BENNY!" I slam on his door. His mother let me in the front door.

"Ah! Wh- oh hey, Y/N." He chuckles.

"Yeah, uh- hi." I nod. "Baseball?"

He was nervous. "Y/N- I-I'm half naked!" He points to his chest.

I nod. "Nice 'abs' Benny-Boy." I smirk. He rolls his eyes as me. He throws me on his bed and tells me to turn around. I do as told.

"Done." He grunts as he pulls was I assume were his pants on. I turn around. I look that my watch.

"Beat your time, Benny-Boy," I smirk. "1 minute and 32 seconds."

"Y/N!" He whines and groans. I giggle.

"Cmon, Sandlot! FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!" I cheer as I exit his house. He laughs and rolls his eyes. He grabs his glove and catches up with me.

"Who's that?" Benny puts his arm out in front of me to stop me. He points to the pink house that had been on the market for years.

"Someone is moving is? Sucks for them. They gotta deal with us-" I scoff. Benny rolls his eyes and walks up to the house.

"Hey, man." Benny nods his head. "You new here?"

"Well, duh?" I say sassily. "Sorry." I put my hands up in defense.

"Yeah- that's Y/N." Benny laughs. The boy laughs too.

"My name is Scotty Smal- Scotty Smalls. I prefer Scotty."

"We can call you Small's right?" Benny asks. Scotty nods.