Shes so pretty (Benny Rodriguez)

I walked by a baseball field. I watch with my friends. We giggled as a kid swung and missed the ball. I made eye contact with a really cute boy.

"Oh, shit," I mumble. "He's definitely looking at you guys." I whisper.

"HI!" My friend screams. I shove her to the ground.

"Shut up!" I whisper. I pop my head back up to see everyone looking over at us.

"You little shit!" Wendy screams at Mindy.

"Fuck off." I wave Mindy off. She leaves. "I didn't think she'd actually leave."

"She didn't." Wendy mumbles and points to where Mindy was. She was walking over to the cute baseball boy.

"That little shit." I mumble. We watched as they talked.

"Hi, I'm Mindy." Wendy and I heard. I shake my head in disappointment.

"Hi, uh, yeah. Who's that?" He was pointing to.. me?

"No way!" Wendy shrieks. "He's so looking at you!"

I chuckle. "Okay, okay." YES! I thought.

"Oh, she's nobody." She puts her hands on his shoulders. I cringe. He pushes her away.

"No, really. Who is she? Super super hot." He walks over to me.

"Wendy- we have to g-" I turn around to see Wendy nowhere in sight. "Ugh!" I jump when I see the baseball boy in front of me. "H-hi." I say nervously.

"Hey, I'm Benny." He smiles and puts his hand out to shake.

"Y/N," I shake his hand. "You play ball, I see." I chuckle.

"Yep. Do you?" He smiles.

"I- yes." I sigh.

"Nice! Don't worry, I don't judge." He giggles. Cute.

I giggle, too. "So, Benny, can I meet your team?"

"Sure!" He smiles. I run around the fence. (Not Mr. Mertles fence.)

I meet Benny on the other side. "Cmon!" He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder. I get butterflies. I flip Mindy off.

"Go, girl!" Wendy shrieks. I giggle.

"What's her name?" He laughs. "Wait- is that.. Wendy?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah..?" I ask.

"SQUINTS!" Benny yells. "It's Wendy! Your lover-girl!" He laughs. I giggle.

"AH! HIDE ME!" Squints screams. I burst out laughing.

"Wendy!" I yell. "Come over here!" I wave her over. She runs over.

"Hey, I'm Benny." Benny uses his free hand to shake hers. She nods. "That's Squints," he points to Squints behind another tall boy, "he's in love with you." He laughs. I snort.

"Just like you're in love with Y/N." She smirks. I slap her arm. "Ow!" She whines.

"We just met, doofus." I roll my eyes.

"Whateva." She runs away.

"That little blockhead." I snare.

"Hey!" Benny whines.

"What?" I smile.

"That's my word!" He groans.

"Right, I'm sorry, sir. Please forgive me." I bow down. He snorts and lightly shoves me. I laugh.