Where Did You Go? (Benny Rodriguez)

I walked and walked for hours. I didn't know where the hell I was going, but I just kept walking. Tears leave my eyes. I had ran away 5 days ago, and I feel like my parents were worried, but who gives a shit. Not me. My parents always yelled at me in public, blamed me for everything, and most of all, never told me that they loved me and that hurt. I always told them I loved them, but they never said it back. I hear a group of boys behind me. I look back and see the Sandlot boys.

"Shit." I mumble. I think Squints catches a glimpse of my face. I quickly look at where I'm going.

"That's Y/N." I hear Squints say.

"Yeah, it is." Benny agrees. "Stay here, I'll take care of it." I quicken my pace. I feel an arm rap around my shoulder. "Hey, there, pretty lady."

"Go away." I mumble.

"Your boyfriend just wants to check in on you after he hasn't seen you for 5 days." He shrugs. He pulls me into an alleyway.

"If you couldn't tell, I do not want to see yo-" I get cut off by being pushed into the wall. Benny smashes his lips on mine. "I am trying to go, Benjamin." I mumble against his lips.

"Sh. You're mine. Y'know that?" He smashes his lips against mine once again. He puts his hands on my ass and pushes me as close as possible with him. Our bodies were practically smooshed together. "Where did you go?" He puts his forehead on mine.

"I couldn't take it anymore, baby." I sigh.

"Take what, my love?" He asks calmly.

"My parents." I mumble. "They treat me like I'm an object or a peace of garbage. They use me. They only talk to me when they have no one else. I'm only there when they need me." Tears leave my eyes. "It's like I come and go when they please."

"I'm sorry. If there's anything I can do for you-" I cut him off by planting a kiss on his soft pink lips.

"There's nothing you can do." I smile. "Just let me go." I whisper. (NATASHA NOOOO.)

"No.. I can't. Who am I gonna marry? Who am I going to love for the rest of my life? I want to have kids with you. I want you to be the only person I love and will live with until we get old and die. Please don't leave me." He cries.

"I'm sorry. But I have to. Just know that I will always love you, you're my Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez." I cry. I grab the back of his neck and run my hands up and down his neck. He holds my face. I smash my lips against his. Our last kiss.

"I love you." He cries. "I will always love you, Y/N. Just know that." He sobs.

"I love you, too. And I always will and that's a promise." I nod. "Goodbye, Benny." I back away away from his grasp.

"Goodbye, Y/N." He nods. I walk out of the alleyway. I hear him cry and curse to himself and I felt horrible.