School (Benny Rodriguez)

I looked at the rain covered window. I picked a rain drop that I thought was going to win the race by going down the window as hitting the windowsill first. I sigh. I was startled by someone tapping my shoulder. It was Benny.

"What?" I snare quietly.

"Cmon, the team is meeting up right now!" He whispers and takes my hand.

"Y/N- Benjamin!" The teacher shouts. We run out of the classroom. Benny and I start running down the hallway laughing. We get to the big janitors closet.

"What did we need to meet up for?" I ask.

"I don't know?" Benny shrugs, scrunching up him face. I roll my eyes.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask. The door shuts. I hear giggling from the other side of the door. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. "Oh, my god." I groan.

"What?" Benny puts his hands on my waist and moves me aside. I get butterflies and blush. "No way!" He gasps. The door wouldn't move. "Open up the door, ya blockheads!" Benny shouts. He groans with no hope.

"I'm going to find you all, and hunt you down!" I shout. I hear gasps. I smirk. "Thata do it, folks."

Benny laughs. "What are we gon' do?" He asks. I shrug in response. He smirks while looking at me. "I know what." He smashes his lips against mine. I gasp, but deepen the kiss. His hands roam all over my body. He groans into my mouth as I pull at his  hair. He pushes me up against the disgusting wall, but I didn't care.

"Guys?" I hear Scotty ask.

"Ignore them, they did this." He mumbles in my mouth. I nod and kiss him again.

"Guys- OH, MY GOSH!" Bertram screams. Benny and I freeze, lips still together. He pulls away. I give a nervous smile.

"What do ya blockheads want?" He mumbles against my neck. I laugh nervously.

"Never mind." Yeah-Yeah smirks. They close the door again.

"No!- Ugh!" I put my head up against the wall.

"What is it, baby?" Benny asks, his lips finding mine again.

"I think we got locked in here for good, love." I mumble. He shrugs. I shake my head, kissing him again.