Falling (Benny)

I've had a crush on the baseball boy since I could remember. But it has just changed my life when I had found out he got a girlfriend. My heart was completely broken and still is. I shake out my thoughts while walking to the Sandlot.

"Hey, Y/N! How are you doing?" Yeah-Yeah, Smalls and the rest of the team except Benny asked.

"Oh, y'know, still heartbroken." I chuckle through the pain.

"I wish he knew that you liked him so he would break up with her." Smalls sighs.

"Who does Y/N like?" Benny runs up to us.

"Yo-" I cut Tommy off.

"Ga! Uh! Ah!- Phillips." I blurt out. Well shit. I'm not gonna lie, but Benny looked a little heartbroken by my remark.

"Phillips..?" He starts.

"Hey, baby!" Mindy came running up to us. All of us turn away and start running to the Sandlot. I look back at Benny and I see him staring right at me. I frown but keep running.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all decided it was too hot out today, so we sat in the treehouse. Mindy and Benny were arguing about something.

"I'm gonna head home. It's too hot out." I sigh.

"Let me walk you home." Benny suggests.

"Ok-" Mindy cuts me off.

She chuckles. "No. Just no. My boyfriend will not be bringing you home."

"But we always do th-" she punches me in the face.

"Shit!" I yelp.

"Mindy! What the hell!" Ham gets in front of me.

"It's fine, Ham." I mumble. "Hit me again, pussy."

"Excuse me?" She growls.

"No one here likes you anyway, except your baby Benny-Boy over here!" I shout.

"Y/N, stop!" Benny takes my shoulders. "Mindy, back off." He pushes me towards the side. "Cut it out." He snares.

"She's a bitch, I'm not gonna back off. I'm not a pussy." Tears threaten to leave my eyes. I'm officially a pussy.

"Don't cry, mi amor." I didn't know what that meant, but it comforted me. I put my head on his shoulder and start to cry. "Hey, I know you're going through stuff but you can't let it get to you."

I back away from Benny. "Can't let it get to me?! You have to be fucking joking!" I laugh.

"Y/N-" I cut him off.

"Shut up." I cry.

"Oh, look who's crying." Mindy makes a frowning face.

"Fuck you." I say while tears run down my face.

"Take this, bitch!" She walks towards me and pushes me off the railing.

I scream.

"Y/N!" Yeah-Yeah screams. I hit the ground and got the wind knocked out of me.

(Benny's POV)

I see Mindy push Y/N over the railing. "Y/N!" Yeah-Yeah screams. She hit the ground and didn't move.

"What the fuck?!" I scream as I push Mindy. We all rush down.

"Do CPR!" Scotty shouts.

"She's not waking up! No one here knows how to CPR!" Ham screams.

"I do." Scotty insisted. He puts his hands clasped over her chest and starts pressing down. "1...2...3..." he puts his mouth to hers and breathes. "It's not working." I shove him to the side. "What the heck?!" I start pressing down as hard as I can.

"Wake up!" I scream. I plug her nose and breathe in her mouth. "Fuck!" I cry. I keep on going.

"Time of death... 9:27 AM." Mindy says as she checks her watch, smirking.

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream at her and her eyes widen.

"Cmon, mi amor." I mumble. "Cmon, baby." I glare at Mindy. Her eyes widen more.

"Now you're calling her 'baby?!' What the fuck!" She screams.

"She's dead, Benny..." Scotty mumbles, trying to get me to stop doing CPR.

"Get off!" Her nose starts to bleed. (Gwen, is that you? I'm sorry I'll stop now.)

"Now she's dead. Her brain is bleeding and you're gonna collapse her lungs if you keep going." Bertram tells me. I start to cry my eyes out.

"No..." I cry. "I'm gonna fucking haunt you down!" I yell at Mindy.