45. JULIET AND THE MISSING TWIN

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉* * *

December 1975

Back to the Potter girl, once she spotted her parents, the panic resurfaced, and she ran to them, pushing past the crowd.

"Mum! Dad!" She called.

The Potters, that had been in a conversation with the Lupins and Pettigrews, turned around upon hearing their daughter's voice and stepped towards her as if to shorten the path she needed to take.

"Juliet! How have you been?" Her father immediately embraced her, slightly too tight and it dawned on the girl how parents must have been worried sick for their quarantined children.

The thought got her to forget about James for a moment, but he abruptly resurfaced in her mind when the three other Marauders joined them and Euphemia questioned James' whereabouts.

"We have an issue." She told her parents.

"Not now, Juliet, we're trying to find your brother. Did he get lost in the crowd?" Fleamont said, his hands on his daughter's shoulders as he was looking around.

"Erm. No. Not in the crowd." The brunette grimaced.

Euphemia turned to the girl with a frown.

"Mum, James missed the train."

"WHAT!?"

"It's alright, let me just contact Dumbledore." Fleamont fished out his wand from his pocket.

"That won't do anything, he's not in the castle."

"Yeah, he tried to catch up with the train by trans-" Peter started but his mouth was quickly covered by Remus' hand who was leaning on him for support.

"By running after it. He's somewhere in the forest." He said.

Peter smiled sheepishly, having forgotten that none of their parents knew about them.

"Merlin, it's going to take forever to find him." Lyall Lupin frowned.

"We can help, the ten of us will surely find him faster." Mrs. Pettigrew suggested and Hope eagerly nodded.

As the parents started to make plans in order to find the missing Potter, Juliet pulled the Marauders away from them.

"We can't let them go after him!" She exclaimed.

"Do you hate him that much?" Peter gasped.

"What? No, you plonker!" She smacked his arm.

Sirius' eyes widened once he realised. "Prongs could be 'Prongs' when they're looking for him."

The four sent panicked glances at their parents, then at each other, not knowing how to stop their secret from being discovered. And preventing a lifetime punishment.