~ Very Much Possibly Dead ~

Rainsong's POV  (Third book will probably be as short as the second book because there isn't much drama till the end)

I was surprised to hear that Ravenpaw was still alive. Or I mean I assumed he was, I doubted that Fireheart and Graystripe could get Starclan to talk to them. But I was curious and I missed the little furball of fear that was my brother. Soooo I told Bluestar I wanted to take a walk to clear my head and tailed the two toms.

When we started nearing the barn, my suspicions of Ravenpaw being alive were beginning to rise. When the pair of warriors had squeezed into the barn, I stuck my head right at the opening to see what would happen. Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything but Fireheart and Graystripe's back end. But what I heard made my eyes widen to the size of the moon.

I dashed through the gap in the barn door and pounced onto the barn cat, pinning him on the floor, I started to lick him furiously in disbelief.

Fireheart's POV (short)

The moment a pale tortoiseshell pelt flew past us, Graystripe and I got to our paws hissing and snarling at the figure that now had Ravenpaw pinned on the floor. But once we heard high-pitched squeals of laughter and protests to stop, we sat down, our expressions very confused.

Once Ravenpaw mewed loudly, "Rainsong!" Graystripe and I shared a look of dismay. Rainsong had followed us here?

Ravenpaw's POV (also very short)

Shock overwhelmed me as a blur of cream, gray and white came bounding out of nowhere and pinned me down. But once the she-cat started to lick me and was scolding me inbetween licks about making her believe that I was dead, I realised it was Rainsong!

Overjoyed, I mewed loudly. "Rainsong! I missed you!"

Rainsong's POV

I finally finished licking Ravenpaw and got off him and started to scold him.

"How could you make us believe you were dead!" I meowed quite loudly. "Especially me! You know I would've helped if you asked for it. You do know that Robinwing and Fuzzypelt died a while ago? And Dustpaw is now Dustpelt and you should've been with him. Who knows? You might've been named Ravenwing or I dunno Ravenpelt, yes that would make sense." I continued to ramble, my purrs coming out of my throat so loudly I could barely speak. "Look at you! You're larger than me now! Who would've known little Ravenkit the furball of nerves would've surpassed his sister's size!?"

Ravenpaw looked at me sheepishly. "Well that was a bit of an overload of information no? And I'm sorry, but Tigerclaw wanted me dead sooner or later and it was a bit of a last minute decision to bring me here." He purred. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye to Robinwing and Fuzzypelt though. If you can, tell Dustpelt I'm proud of him."

My face fell slightly at his last sentence. "I don't think I can tell Dustpelt. He's closer to Tigerclaw than ever now. Can't risk him coming to find you and killing you like he planned."

We briskly turned our heads when someone gave a loud cough to gain our attention. Oh right, Fireheart and Graystripe were here.

"Sorry." I apologised. "I'll leave now, I have to go back. I told Bluestar I was only taking a walk."

I gave Ravenpaw a final lick on the ear and promised to visit again when I could. I then bade them all goodnight and left.

~ Expect A Lot Of Timeskips For The Moment ~

I was watching Cloudkit complain to Brindleface with amusement. The white ball of fluff was genuinely funny.

"Now Cloudkit, remember that nearly every cat here reached six moons before being apprenticed." I purred with content. "Yes Cinderpaw and Brackenpaw are special cases, but we are in a time of peace. So be a little patient, okay?"