~ Decisions ~

Rainsong's POV

"Well I don't expect you to come, frankly." Tigerclaw snorted. "Your undivided loyalty is hard to crush."

"Then you must be mistaken." I meowed, my voice clear with no emotion. I lifted my chin up, hoping my gaze was as cold as my insides felt. "I'm coming with you."

No cat made any sound. Tigerclaw's expression changed from doubt to one of sly pride. Then, the cats around me burst into yowls of shock.

"Bluestar was your mentor!" That was Smallear.

"How could you do this to us!?" That was Brindleface.

"I looked up to you!" That was Dustpelt and Longtail.

"Why?" This one came in a shocked tone, from Fireheart.

Every cat fell silent to hear my answer. I shrugged. "ThunderClan just hasn't got anything more to offer me." On the inside, I was crying and screaming 'Don't let me go with the monster!'

"How could you. . ?" That was the voice I didn't want to hear. Whitestorm's.

"Enough!" Bluestar cried out from on top of High Rock. Her cold blue eyes met mine, sending an icy chill down my spine. "Rainsong is now also exiled from ThunderClan. If any of the pair are found on ThunderClan territory after dawn, they are to be killed. Any last words?"

Tigerclaw scoffed from beside me.

"I'm going. But I'll be back; you can be sure of that. I'll get my revenge on you all!" As he padded away and drew close to Fireheart he paused, drawing his lips back in a snarl. "And as for you..." he hissed. "Keep your eyes open, Fireheart. Keep your ears pricked. Keep looking behind you. Because one day I'll find you, and then you'll be crowfood."

I then took my chance. Meeting Bluestar's hostile gaze, I said my last words ThunderClan would probably ever hear of me. "Just remember my warrior ceremony. The moment you were the most proud of me."

"Rainsong, don't go!" Cloudpaw screeched suddenly. "Please, don't go!"

A claw scratched my heart. Instead of replying in any sort of manner, I didn't turn back.

Then without another word, Tigerclaw and I stalked out the tunnel.

~ End of Chapter A/N ~

AHHH I DID IT! I WROTE HER BETRAYAL. EEEEEEEEEE. I FINALLY DID IT. (Silently crying for torturing poor Rainsong.) I'm probably mentally unstable for all the things I have planned for any of my characters. But like, *drama*. Essential for plot! Please don't kill me for last week's cliff-hanger. Hope you'll stick around now! ;)

~ LittleOwl

Future LittleOwl: I decided to try and update on Wednesdays, so you get this chapter a day early. ;)

Present LittleOwl who updated this: I COMPLETELY forgot about Cloudpaw's reaction. T-T Sooo I added it because I love that little white furball of sass!