1K+ Reads Special!

The moment you've all been waiting for!

Preview #1:

Coming soon...

What if there was another Clan? One, lost in history from their silence? The one that protected the Moonstone from being discovered by rogues and loners? A Clan who ceased to exist in the eyes of the other Five Clans? What if it started with 6, before it became 4?

The Founder

Silent Moon had always been more watchful and silent than engaging and loud. To the others, she seemed...more of a follower. However, she had a knack for leading, and her close friends knew this. When the casting of the stone event presents itself, Silent Moon chooses to leave, to the places beyond. With her close friends following her, they, alongside Gray Wing and many others, struggle through the journey through Highstones. But after they pass over the mountains, Silent Moon decides she wants to establish her own group in the forest right beside the mountains. Will Silent Moon succeed in her hopes for her own group?

The Saviour or the Bringer of Doom?

Moonpaw never wanted her name. She was the first ever cat in all of the Clan to be named after the great founder, Moonstar. Many of her Clanmates think that she will bring a great era to the Clan, some others think that using the name 'Moonpaw' is taboo and will destroy the Clan. Not only is her name constantly pushing her down, but her mother just happens to be the Clan's current leader and descendant of Moonstar herself. Will Moonpaw succumb to the pressure? Or will she successfully live a fairly normal life?

A prophecy from the nightmares of the old,

"The cold will come. They will leave. Gone with the Wind that ripples the River, the River that changes with the Shadows, the Shadows that seem to grow when Thunder strikes and the Thunder that roars in the Sky for only a moment in the dark."

and one from the time of the ancients,

"The new Moon, one feather of an Eagle out of many, the single Cloud, the soft Snow and the bright leaf of Maple shall make the journey. First to the homeland then to the land of new. If the newest of Moons should fail, the fate of all shall be crumpled to nothing. If she was to succeed, she has ensured the survival of every and all Clans."

Follow as both Silent Moon and Moonpaw struggle through their very different times and problems.

Preview #2:

Coming soon...

Wiltedkit was quite sure she was a normal kit, she had two littermates who loved her very much, she played moss-ball and she was able to fluff up her fur to look fearsome! She was a normal cat, if anything. That is, until she finds out that her normal isn't actually 'normal'. What will happen to her as she struggles to adapt and just live her life? Follow Wiltedkit as she walks her path to find her place in the Clan and see who her heart will belong to.

The safe (and if somewhat normal) life or the life of scandalous but pure love?

Who will you side for? Who will she end up choosing? (Who are we even talking about? Lol, I know, but you guys won't unless you read it when it eventually comes out.)