300+ Reads Special

Firstly, I'm back.    :D

Secondly, thank you all so very much for 300+ reads!! >< It's not as big of a milestone like 500 or 1k, but I appreciate it so much! I'll get back to writing the next chapter as soon as I can get out of this writer's block. I promise, nothing, not even writer's block can stop me now.

Now on the topic of the special, what I chose for the special is actually probably long overdue. Haha...

Today, the 28th of August 2022...

I present to you...

(Almost there)

On top is Rainsong in her first life (before you know, Tigerstar did the thing)

On top is Rainsong in her first life (before you know, Tigerstar did the thing). The bottom one is Rainkit, so Rainsong reincarnated. (Haha, thought I would spoil her second life's warrior name? Nope, I planned this out very well.)

Also, I apologise for the wonky tail (I'm no good at drawing them XD), the more in front fore-leg (I noticed how disproportionate it is to the paw after I finished it, and I don't currently have the time to fix it) and the slightly weird muzzle. I'm also pretty new to things like shading (though, you can't really see it...) so it's kinda wonky and missing in most places. Also the back paw is placed slightly wrong. (And no, I am not being too hard on myself, it's called being a perfectionist, which I admit can suck sometimes.)

I'm no good at drawing cats, so this all happened thanks to @moosh_moosh12 . I used her very helpful and amazing art tutorial in her Art Book. She's also got some pretty cool works (Warrior cats fanfics included), so definitely go check her out! She's also an amazing and kind person who responds very quickly to your comments. (Thank you again, moosh_moosh!)

Thank you all again so much for 300+ reads! I'll get the next chapter as soon as I can! (Heads up, it might not be soon considering that this week I'm very busy, but I'll do my best to get it uploaded!)