Important Notice

Okay, so how do I start this?

Firstly, I want to address the growing amount of views on this fanfic, it's hit 2.5k and I'm in absolute awe of you all. I am so grateful for all your support, and even though y'all are the silent kind, the support you've shown me through the reads has really pushed me to thrive to become a better author. And personally, I think I have. I will be eternally grateful that my first experience on Wattpad was not only a positive one but also one that helped me grow and learn. So thank you all so very much.

Secondly, I am so sorry for the decision that I have reached concerning the future of this fanfic. After many restless nights of thought, I will be leaving this fanfiction incompleted. Originally, when I started writing this, I didn't think too much about its future, and I was just so in love with the idea of Rainsong being a character. But now, writing this fanfiction just feels like a chore and the plot just seems like past-me wanted to drag out the plot as much as possible. I apologise deeply for my decision.

Maybe soon, when I remember, I'll post a chapter with a list of key events that would've happened.

Such a bad 2.5K+ reads special, am I right? Haha...

So unfortunately for you all, this isn't a joke. And I am being dead serious. However, if this fanfic blows up, maybe I'll come back. But don't get your hopes up as it might not be till a good four years later.

So getting back to the point, thank you so much for the support and I wish you the absolute best on your journeys.

Signing out,

~ LittleOwl