One Word: Wow

o-o

How am I supposed to start this-?

Okay, how about: Thank you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the support, this cringy fanfic has reached 1k views!!!

I feel so honoured right now, I mean I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect it so...SOON! Thank you guys soooooooo much! There are not enough words in the English Vocab to describe my thanks to you all. 

On the matter of the special: 

1. You guys will unfortunately not be getting it till after my trip.

2. I have no idea what to give you guys.

I mean I have a FEW ideas (as in like 1 and possibly 2)

One would be a bonus What If? scene. From Cloudtail's point of view (obviously, he's an adorable sassy ball of fluff and I can't believe I haven't written from his POV yet)

Another would be, well...

More Incorrect Quotes :]

Another would be uhhhh give me a moment to think.

A bonus scene? ;-; though, I just shove those in whenever I feel like and doesn't feel exactly...RIGHT for a 1k special.

OH! Maybe a preview/teaser for a future warrior fanfic I have coming up? (You have 2 to chose from)

So your choices, and please vote otherwise I'll be using a measly wheel again. I'd much rather you guys give an opinion and get what you want. ^^

1. Incorrect Quotes

2. What If...? scene from Cloudtail's POV

3. Teaser for future fanfic #1

4. Teaser for future fanfic #2

Honestly, for the teasers, it's kind of a gamble.

I hope you're enjoying the fanfic, and I can't wait for the votes. Once again just comment your choice either down below or next to the piece of text of your choice.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

LittleOwl, signing out! (For like two weeks, aha :])