Announcement!

I have amazing news!

I mean, I think it is.

So a good lot of you have commented that you hope that I would finish this fanfic.

So at the moment, I don't know if "finish" will happen, since finish could be at the end of the Omen of the Stars timeline to some of you or finish could be till Rainsong's death to another some of you.

But!

The good news?

I'm gonna continue writing Falling with the Rain! 

For the record, the next chapter still won't be out for possibly another couple of months.

But I've been turning the idea of continuing Falling over in my head for a while now, and I'd like to finish what I've started, at least to some extent. Unfortunately, the schedule won't be amazing, but I'm looking to release 2 chapters a year at least.

In summary, I'm going to be writing 2 Falling with the Rain chapters per year (at least, there could be more if I have time).

Yay!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know so that when I do release the upcoming chapter, it won't be like it came out of a void.

See y'all soon!

- LittleOwl

P.S. The new chapters will be as similar to the old format as possible, but my writing has matured, so some things will unfortunately not be so much the same.