Thank you

So how do I start this?

Okay how about this:

Thank you guys so much for 1.5K+ reads and all the support! Though you guys are a really silent audience (there's nothing wrong with that) I do notice whenever you guys put this ridiculously cringe fanfic in your reading lists. And you guys don't know it and I couldn't possibly describe it, but this means so much to me. The fact that you guys think this work of cringe is actually good tells me that there is a chance I could one day make my own fictional world and weave it into a story of my own.

Now on the sad note. I did promise I won't be discontinuing this fanfic, and I'm not. But I'm finding it a bit hard to pick this back up at the moment. Not only do I have like two other warriors fanfics I'm trying to work on, a KotLC fanfic I'm TRYING to update, but I've finally started my own actual book. This is the first time I've actually been able to start a book of my own despite the amount of ideas I've had. So before the motivation disappears, I want to get as much of it done as possible. Also, I've finally broken my warriors obsession so that's another reason. But I promise I'll come back, whether it be in a few months or half a year or maybe even a year. Frankly, I doubt that I'll go over a year before I pick this back up again.

I will try, I PROMISE to try and pick this back up as soon as I can. (Hopefully it'll be soon.)

Thank you guys so much, I hope to see you guys soon!

Lots of love,

LittleOwl